What is with the pastic card holders in the box?

By erc1971, in Talisman Rules Questions

I just upgraded to the Resived edition of Talisman. I was delighted to see the plastic mold in the box came with 6 extra spots to hold more cards. However, once I got home, and began to fill up the box with all the decks of cards, I noticed the 6 spare slots are too friggin' small to hold the cards.

WTF Fantasy Flight?!?!?!

Eric

Mmh, let's say this is not a "Talisman Rules Question" and that it should have been posted in the general section, but however, the 6 slots you're talking about are designed to hold the cones and some of the smaller card decks. Please have a look at this old thread:

www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp

I hope that FFG makes a Talisman box that can hold all your cards ! gran_risa.gif ( with some artwork too..

Bah, I'm currently storing base + Reaper + Dungeon with sleeved cards in just the Dungeon box. Your Tetris-fu is just lacking gran_risa.gif .

Dam said:

Bah, I'm currently storing base + Reaper + Dungeon with sleeved cards in just the Dungeon box. Your Tetris-fu is just lacking gran_risa.gif .

You have the inlay from the dungeon box upside down right?

Velhart said:

Dam said:

You have the inlay from the dungeon box upside down right?

Nope, is it was when you open the box.