What happen if...?

By Lord Loren Soth, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hello

What Happen if furr the spirit wolf kill a master dark priest?

who take the curse token?

no one or the character owning furr?

i ruled the character but my players asked me to ask on the forum (cause yesterday i killed them alot of times in RTL and i conquered 31 conquest token in a single level)

thanks all

LLS

Covered by two entries in the FAQ

Q: If a master monster is killed via some indirect means, such as being knocked back into a pit, a hero’s aura ability, a lingering effect, or a familiar , who gets the bounty of coins?
A: No one. A “killing blow” must be the product of an attack roll.

Q: If a Black Curse monster is killed via some indirect means such as Aura, a pit, Burn, or a familiar , who gets the curse?

And a piece of advice for your heroes: They need to flee well before they give up that much CT on one level.

Big Remy said:

Covered by two entries in the FAQ

Q: If a master monster is killed via some indirect means, such as being knocked back into a pit, a hero’s aura ability, a lingering effect, or a familiar , who gets the bounty of coins?

Q: If a Black Curse monster is killed via some indirect means such as Aura, a pit, Burn, or a familiar , who gets the curse?

And a piece of advice for your heroes: They need to flee well before they give up that much CT on one level.

i know but furr make an attack roll that's why i asked :)

Furr's attack is considered an "indirect means" as Remy mentioned. Attack rolls come directly from a hero. We came up against this one when Furr killed an NPC that had a runekey once. Rather than breaking the level we had the runekey where Furr was standing, since Furr refuses to play fetch like Mana and Kata do. :)

Lord Loren Soth said:

i know but furr make an attack roll that's why i asked :)

And that's why I quoted those two passages and bolded the "or a familiar" part.