2 questions (damaged mini) and a CtA question

By Toolian, in Battlelore

Hello,

one of the minis that came in the package I bought is damaged, looks like someone stomped on it. Does FFG have a send in program for damaged goods?

I think I still have my receipt. preocupado.gif

regarding call to arms, I notice that only the French forces have the Dwarves and only the English units have the Goblins. I may be over looking it though.

Is this correct. Minis are minis basically, the only real difference between the French and English are the flags. But if one person in your club is fussy about what falgs they use can we just flip them? Or are the cards for the nations some how unique?

Thanks.

Fantasy Flight Games has great customer support. Thaadd Powell is the best. Anytime I have had a problem, she has been able to help. Email [email protected] with your name and address, telling them what piece is damaged and you will likely have a replacement within two weeks. However, if your piece is from an expansion that was out of print when FFG took over Battlelore, they may not have a replacement to send you.

As an alternative, you could post what piece is damaged and see if anyone has an extra. Also, people often sell extra pieces on BoardGameGeek.com.

In regard to CtA, the Impromptu deployment follows the theme used most often in Battlelore, with the Goblins fighting with the English and the Dwarves siding with the French. However, there are a few exceptions I can think of at least one scenario with Dwarves fighting on both sides. Remember, both Goblins and Dwarves are mercenary units. But, I don't think I have seen a scenario where one nation enlists the service of both.

If you use the Organized method for deployment in CtA, either side can choose whichever deployment decks they want. Therefore, each nation could have either Dwarven or Goblinoid mercenaries, or even both!

Before complaining about stomped BL pieces, put the piece into hot water for a minute. In 99% of cases it will bend back into fine shape.

kilrah said:

Before complaining about stomped BL pieces, put the piece into hot water for a minute. In 99% of cases it will bend back into fine shape.

I already know of the hot water treatment. Thus I stated its condition as stomped rather than a slight bend.

The mini is beyond repair, it is not complaining by the way, It is a question.

gui%C3%B1o.gif

Like biomage posted, contact FFG customer service and send a message of exactly the piece that is damaged. You will more than likely receive the replacement in a week's time at the most.