Trix Roth...

By Velvetears, in Fan Art

My GF's assassin, created by her, in her 1st ever go using DAZ3D.

Her "Emperors Gift" dagger (mono edged, possibly xeno tech) dagger is just out of shot :)

Trix Roth

She'll be doing all the characters in the groups we play in at some point soon too!

If only DAZ had techpreist gubbins... will have to do that in photoshop i suspect..

Well at least My BF/DM has got my name right this time :P

I liked making this pic (Even though it was rushed and I hope to do a better one later.)

I'm hoping to use Das Studio 3 to make a pic with some more of our characters in (^.^)

Constantine Drake

Here you go babe here is Constantine Drake for you, Hope you like him :)

Excellent job there hun.

On close up his skin isnt white, it does have Some tone, just not much :) and woot for the Levitate minor ability with a 9/warpwinds phenomina happening at the same time :)

That's some nice stuff. i could never get the hang of using those 3d programs (Daz, Poser) properly. They seemed like too much work and trouble to get what I want and then it still wouldn't be right. Good job in an area I completely fail at!

Oh, on the Tech priest, dose Daz have an import option for objs? If so, there's a 3d modeling program called Blender which is open source and exports to obj. You can grab it, mock up the tech priest parts, and then import them into Daz as props to be placed on the face and all perhaps. Something to possibly look into...

Blender is one of those things we were looking at, as well as some programs that allow for skins to be imported and modded :) tech preist will take a bit of work but then it should be really good :D

Thanx Graver, I've only had the programs for a few days but I'm sure it can use imported stuffs.

I'm still learning all the stuff that it can do, I'll keep at it. hopefully I'll be able to do some really good art soon :D

Velvetears said:

Blender is one of those things we were looking at, as well as some programs that allow for skins to be imported and modded :) tech preist will take a bit of work but then it should be really good :D

I hope so, Looks like my spare change will be going to Daz for some new bits :)

Sorry those links are broken here are the new ones :)

Trix Roth:

Trix Roth

Constantine Drake:

Constantine Drake

I will hopefully have more to post soon :)

from france

short answer because of busy time at work. i am allergical to 3d drawing. i should say i am usually allergical this time i am impress enougth to admit that i appreciate. so lady/man/xenos/santa claus? keep drawing

Trix has violet eyes...

Is she void-born or Cadian?

Just curious.

Trix normally has normal bog standard greenyblue eyes, but she's a devotee of contact lenses and only seems to wear purple ones from the selection she has, which include Aquilla & Crosshairs as designs :)