The AH Flowcharts are no longer at boardgamegeeks

By iGaveHimLife, in Reference Materials

The much talked about flowcharts for this game to help with beginers are no longer hosted on board game geeks... dose anykne know where i cna gte a copy of these ?

I have a saved copy of the PDF I will attempt to reload it to the Geek today. If that fails I can email you a copy

****, just got Innsmouth and I find the flowchart in question is very helpful to keep track of what is going off for my not so game savvy group.

v2.3 is great just no innsmouth :(

PM me if anyone has a copy of 2.4

Razrael said:

****, just got Innsmouth and I find the flowchart in question is very helpful to keep track of what is going off for my not so game savvy group.

v2.3 is great just no innsmouth :(

PM me if anyone has a copy of 2.4

I took a few hundred games to GaryCon a few weeks ago and put them out on a table to share. When I picked up the games Sunday night everything was accounted for except for an Arkham Horror flowchart I printed awhile back and I can't find the original file. Does anyone have the file they could PM me?

What I'm looking for is version 2.4 of this link

www2.cs.uidaho.edu/.../arkham/.../Arkham_Horror.../Arkham_Horror_Flowchart_2.0.pdf

The version 2.4 has all the expansions through about a year ago, this link is v2.0 and is only the base game. The flowchart has been invaluable is helping progress the games to completion in under 6 hours.

I'm looking for a copy of the 2.4 verison of the chart as well. I cannot find it on boardgame geek. If anyone has a copy, please email it to me at [email protected] .

Thanks!

Kevin

Is it called ArkhamHorror_v6.1 ?