Magic boat, kenyaks map....Road to ledgend Enquiry

By Master Decoy, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

My friends and I have started a road to ledgend campeign, and we couldnt find any rules as to how to obtain the magic boat, or the map.

where might we find how to obtain these two items?

Master Decoy said:

My friends and I have started a road to ledgend campeign, and we couldnt find any rules as to how to obtain the magic boat, or the map.

where might we find how to obtain these two items?

They can be bought at the shop.

RtL pg 4
The heroes may wish to purchase items that allow them to travel faster or more easily. These items do not take up space in any hero’s pack, and affect the entire party of heroes. Party Upgrade cards are added to the city shop deck when playing the Advanced Campaign . See “The Market” on page 22 for complete details on purchasing shop items

thank you muchly.

Ill have a look when I have the book in front of me.

We had the exact same question when we first played. The rules for those items are only listed under the components of the game waaay in the beginning of the book, a section we almost always just skip, since who cares about the components of the game?!? I have them all in front of me! I never read those parts of rulebooks unless I think something is missing in my game :P

Anyways, Corbon is right, Party Upgrades are treated like Store Items, so you need to go shopping to buy them. Town Upgrades are purchased at the end of a game week, only if the Heroes are in Tamalir (and I think if they spent the week there?).

-shnar