Frostmarch first impressions

By Carrion Prince, in Talisman

The Frostmarch expansion is finally out and some people are already posting their first impressions. The other Frostmarch thread is long enough so this one is just for people's impressions about the expansion.

My game store should call with my preordered copy any day. For those lucky few who somehow managed to pick up a copy already fill us in on the details!

Until my game store gets the expansion in stock I printed out the characters and played a game with my friend this weekend. I played the ogre chieftain and my friend played the leprechaun.

My strategy with the ogre was to charge into the dungeon board and gather up an army of monster followers. These followers would buff up my fight against the Darkness boss at the end of the board and take the golden owl. The owl would help me land on the leprechaun and take all of his good stuff by force.

This plan backfired with heinous results! The problem is that the ogre has a low starting craft of only 2. This just isn't enough against craft monsters in the dungeon that are much stronger than the main board. Even a starting strength of 5 only helped a few times because the monsters in the dungeon can get as big as 8 strength dragons.

The other drawback is that the ogre actually has to win fights against the monsters to take them as followers. The other characters that can take followers like the minstrel doesn't have this risk. The minstrel can try to tame an enemey and if he fails nothing bad happens. If the ogre fails, he loses a life plus any other bad stuff that happens cause the monster's special ability. I gathered two low strength goblin followers before a crypt keeper killed me off. I probably should have turned back to main game board but I was trying to test out my strategy so I stuck it out. A better strategy would be to travel in the safer main board and build up a few monster followers there. Then use those followers to beat the stronger monsters in the dungeon deck. I don't think it is possible for the ogre to march through the dungeon with an army of monster followers and beat Darkness so early in the game unless you get super lucky. Then again any character that has that kind of luck can pull off an early win against Darkness so the ogre isn't as powerful as I first thought. The leprechaun did much better as I'll explain in part 2.

I got really lucky: FFG released Frostmarch for sale on Thursday, my game store received it in stock Friday! So, here goes!

I really enjoy the Frostmarch expansion. The spells encourage a LOT more player interaction (both beneficial and detrimental!), which I thought was a MUCH needed addition. There is a lot more toading that happens now, too. You look around the forums, and ever since the fate mechanic came out, toading was reduced to about 1 toad in 10 games. The first game I played had 5 toads! Ever since, there's been at least one toad every game! There are several adventure cards that include a lot more risk (there is a lot of chances to miss turns), which bring a bit more suspense to drawing. Also, FINALLY there are multiple card to spend your money on! 2 places to buy items (similar to the market, save you can buy spells!), 2 followers you need to pay to take (think "Miner" from the dungeon), even a stranger you pay to have him blow up other adventure cards on the board.

The alternate endings, at least for me, will always be used from now on (at the very least, the Crown and Sceptre ending will be in effect) because every single one of them destroys the Poltergeist/Healing spot (Chapel, Healer, Castle, etc.) method of delaying the game. (CaS makes the game follow the "bloodbath" rules (no healing/gaining lives), and the command spell hits every turn. The other two end the game as soon as it's conditions are met)

The Warlock Quest ending is both a blessing and a curse. It is by far the greatest equalizer for characters, because you could have a character with str and crft in the 20's, but it won't matter if they don't have 4 completed quests. Since each player keeps their quests when their character dies off, the previous mentioned juggernaut still can't win by killing everyone else off! However, I find that this endgame causes a few more rules glitches than I'd like. A couple of the spells have to have rules bended in order to work, due to strange wording. It's both my favourite, and least favourite ending possible.

The characters seem too overpowered to me. The Leprechaun's teleporting ability just gets a bit absurd sometimes. Since there are enough cards to spend your gold on, his gaining gold ability isn't near as useless as it seems. The Ogre Chieftain is a combined Troll and Ghoul in terms of stats and abilities (respectively). The Necromancer's problem is that it doesn't even have to win against a spirit to start off with. His ability is kind of a mix between the Minstrel's and Assassin's, except for spirits. The ability for both the Necro and Ogre to use as many of their followers at a time, while stronger than previous charaters, really hasn't had an effect to change the tide of the game yet. The Warlock is despised by me and my group. He is an over-powered Wizard, in which, the only way to dull his abilities down to a "reasonable" level is to play a game with at least 5 people! While his strength is weak, and seems vulnerable to attack, he is near untouchable for a good part of the early game as long as he doesn't leave the middle region. He has yet to loose a game he's been in (Including being someone's 2nd character), and will very likely be banned in future games. *sigh*

Overall, I really do like the expansion, and plan to use it regularly. Overall, good job Fantasy Flight!

My apologies for double-post!

I did not mean for the white block of text. Highlight it and you can read it fine. Oops.

EDIT: Fixed. Mod/Admin, please remove this post.

Canadianized said:

The characters seem too overpowered to me. The Leprechaun's teleporting ability just gets a bit absurd sometimes. Since there are enough cards to spend your gold on, his gaining gold ability isn't near as useless as it seems. The Ogre Chieftain is a combined Troll and Ghoul in terms of stats and abilities (respectively). The Necromancer's problem is that it doesn't even have to win against a spirit to start off with. His ability is kind of a mix between the Minstrel's and Assassin's, except for spirits. The ability for both the Necro and Ogre to use as many of their followers at a time, while stronger than previous charaters, really hasn't had an effect to change the tide of the game yet. The Warlock is despised by me and my group. He is an over-powered Wizard, in which, the only way to dull his abilities down to a "reasonable" level is to play a game with at least 5 people! While his strength is weak, and seems vulnerable to attack, he is near untouchable for a good part of the early game as long as he doesn't leave the middle region. He has yet to loose a game he's been in (Including being someone's 2nd character), and will very likely be banned in future games. *sigh*

Heh, seems like a contradiction, characters being overpowered, yet you pretty much blast all of them but the Warlock. I was fairly unhappy about the Warlock's Middle Region start when I first saw his card, the above doesn't make me like it any less. Still no character has been banned in our games, not even the Gladiator who is currently the insanest nutter out there or the Sage (aka Philosopher from 2nd ed), who has held the most despised character status since the late-80s.

Canadianized said:

There is a lot more toading that happens now, too. You look around the forums, and ever since the fate mechanic came out, toading was reduced to about 1 toad in 10 games. The first game I played had 5 toads! Ever since, there's been at least one toad every game! There are several adventure cards that include a lot more risk (there is a lot of chances to miss turns), which bring a bit more suspense to drawing. Also, FINALLY there are multiple card to spend your money on! 2 places to buy items (similar to the market, save you can buy spells!), 2 followers you need to pay to take (think "Miner" from the dungeon), even a stranger you pay to have him blow up other adventure cards on the board.

This are good plus points indeed. gran_risa.gif

I wonder how many cards have a chance to turn you into a toad..

There is 2x toadify, and Ice queen Castle if you roll a 1..

It's good that there are some more cards to spend your gold on. we really need it.

Canadianized said:

The Warlock Quest ending is both a blessing and a curse. It is by far the greatest equalizer for characters, because you could have a character with str and crft in the 20's, but it won't matter if they don't have 4 completed quests. Since each player keeps their quests when their character dies off, the previous mentioned juggernaut still can't win by killing everyone else off! However, I find that this endgame causes a few more rules glitches than I'd like. A couple of the spells have to have rules bended in order to work, due to strange wording. It's both my favourite, and least favourite ending possible.

I can't wait to try it out.

everyone must also focus on his quests, instead of level up your character..

Nice twist to the game gran_risa.gif

Hey Canadianized, thank you so much for taking the time to give us you impressions, especially on the endgame of the Warlock's Quest. I now know a bit more of what to expect once a buddy makes the haul to may remote local to give it a try. (We share out buying expansions - so far - among my crew; that way we can test them before each deciding whether to shell out the bucks for individual copies.)

It would seem to me that you shouldn't have to focus on leveling up that much, as good ol' adventuring should help you do that and fulfill at least some of those quests.... I would think?

Soon as anyone else gets a Frostmarch game finished, let us know how it went. Maybe someone can report on their general game experience as well, but combined with another one of the endgames.

Sorry about the delay but here is part 2 of the ogre vs. the leprechaun game.

I took my ogre in the dungeon early in the game which ended even the ogre's rather big lifespan of 6 lives. Since the purpose of the game was to play the new characters until my copy of the Frostmarch arrived I took the Warlock as a replacement character. More on this later but now here's the leprechauns adventure. My friend was doing very well with the leprechaun, not only with some good card draws including the orb that lets you redraw adventure cards but also his strategy for playing the character.

The best ability of the leprechaun is being able to teleport if you roll a 6 for your movement dice. If you roll something other than a 6 and you will end up on a space that isn't very helpful like the Forest for example you can just spend a fate to reroll the die. If you are lucky you will roll a 6 or odds are you roll something that was better than your first movement dice. If there are no really good cards on the board like the places that give you a free strength and craft, just teleport to a woods space because you can draw a card and gain 3 gold. The leprechaun will gain more gold than he can spend on purchase cards since you can only use one weapon or armor. If you have extra gold the best thing to do is to teleport to the graveyard and buy more fate. This turned into a nice loop to keep gaining rerolls by getting gold in the woods and then head over to the graveyard to restock fate. He even tried visiting the village a couple times to turn evil so he could get the fate back for free. One of the best cards the leprechaun could get has to be the fatestealer sword so he can regenerate fate for movement rerolls.

By the time my ogre died the leprechaun had a good lead with a few good followers and objects and several extra strength and craft due to draining the magic streams dry. I came back as the warlock and tried to make up time by staying in the middle realm and taking my chances with the temple and hidden valley. While the middle realm isn't as dangerous as the dungeon it is NOT a good starting realm to adventure in. Most of the monsters I drew where more powerful since the warlock only has 2 strength and the runes makes the monsters even stronger. I got pounded by almost every monster because of the runes bonus except for the times where spells helped me in combat. I left the middle realm with one life left and spent my last gold at the city healing.

If the warlock started in the middle region and had a great movement ability like the leprechaun he would be a real powerhouse. As it stands, the warlock is too weak to survive long in the more dangerous realms and should leave as soon as he picks up a warlock quest. I think the reason he starts on the warlock cave is to make it easier to gain a quest since his other ability is to pick any purchase card instead of talismans. Perhaps it would have been better to have the warlock just start with a quest at the start of the game but maybe that makes him too powerful. In all fairness, he is a good spell caster on par with the wizard.

Once I left the middle realm I faired a little better with combat and even gained my favorite card in the game / the RUNESWORD! The leprechaun bought a bunch of craft at the academy place with a mountain of gold. Another turning point was when he draw the magician and turned all of his strength points into craft. By then he had 11 craft points not including bonuses from objects and followers so he easily made it through the mines. I think he lost one or maybe two fights with the pitfiends but he had armor and eventually beat them down. His remaining fate was spent rerolling command spell misses and the warlock went down fast because I never gained all of my lives back from the defeats in the middle realm.

It was still a really fun game and all of the characters were enjoyable to play, although they were not as powerful as I first thought. The things I learned is don't have the ogre jump into the dungeon early in the game, in fact I don't think there are any characters in the game that can jump into the dungeon early and survive for very long. The other strategy I picked up is to have the warlock pick up a quest asap and then run out of the middle realm as fast as you can. These things are based on playing it safe but my post shows what happens when you take unnecessary risks.

My orc VS leprechaun went like this.

Leprechaun was warping like mad and racking up on gold. At the end he had 21 gold and the mercenary...

The orc turned into a frog and the leprechaun took all his items.

The orc went for broke and ran into the dungeon with no items 10str and 2 craft and 4 completed warlockquests. He stocked up on 3 monsters and attacked the dark lord and rolled a 6 to the DL's 1 and got ported to the crown and victory.

the Lep was stuck trying to get past the sentinel with 4 str and 10craft but he had a truck ton of items.

The only reason the Lep was so high on craft was due to his teleport ability that let him drink down a craft pool by him self.

They should add a rule that says if you land on the leprechaun you get one of his gold. I think it would add to the flavor of the character and everyone would try to chase him down for his lucky charms

Game store left a message on my answering machine saying my copy of Frostmarch is in stock. Picking it up tomorrow and have a game scheduled right after work. I will give a report of the game tomorrow. I can hardly wait!

I played my first real game of Talisman with the Frostmarch today. I printed a copy of the new characters and played the with the dungeon before but it was nice to play with all of the real cards and miniatures. The ogre chieftain miniature is much cooler than the troll I used as a replacement.

We wanted to play with the new random ending cards and so we drew one when someone reached the crown. I got the ogre again so I could try to do better than the last game and NOT die in the dungeon this time. The leprechaun and warlock were dealt out to the other players so the necromancer never got played. We wanted to draw mostly Frostmarch cards to see all of the expansion so what we did was make a stack of adventure cards that was about the same size as the Frostmarch deck and then shuffle them together. This made a mix so half the cards were from old sets and the other half was new Frostmarch cards. We did not play with the dungeon either because we wanted to keep drawing Frostmarch cards, although the dungeon board was sorely missed by all.

Instead of telling you how all of the game played out I'll just point out some of the cool stuff that happened and how the winner was able to claim victory.

Unlike last game, my ogre got off with a good start and drew the frostbite sword early in the game. This is a weapon that lets you freeze people when you beat them. I drew the tricker card some turns later and he played a really nasty trick on me. The tricker is a monster that steals one of your objects if he beats you but if you beat him you can steal an object from somebody else. I had even craft with him but I rolled low and lost the fight. The tricker stole my frostbite sword but lucky for me this wasn't a big deal because I had another regular sword anyway. The tricker has weak craft but he could be a really nasty dude if you run out of luck.

Frostmarch has some other really nasty monsters in the deck. The big guys include another giant, an ice dragon, a big ice elemental and a creepy ice hydra with really high craft. Most of the monsters with low craft and strength numbers have special abilities that make them deadlier. The deadliest of all is the basilisk that kills you outright it rolls doubles. It didn't kill anyone this game but it will be awesome when it does. Talisman really needs more cool cards like this!

Things started getting really interesting during halfway point when there were more cards left on the board and we kept drawing big monsters. Even with a weapon and some bonuses we couldn't take down the ice dragon and giant. One of the new events came into play and protected characters from losing a life if they were beaten in fights for two rounds. Everyone tried to land on the big monsters because they had nothing to lose! This was a nice change of pace from trying to avoid them most of the game.

Someone drew a goblin sapper that reminded me of the goblins in the old warcraft computer game. The sapper is an encounter that lets you blow up a card if you give him a gold. The leprechaun had the most gold so he cleared the board of the really nasty monsters for us. I should point out that leprechaun gets a bunch of gold every time he lands on a woods space. It wasn't hard to figure out that you could land on the leprechaun every chance you get and take a gold after you beat him up. The leprechaun started to use his teleport ability to just stay as far away from us as he could. After he paid off the sapper to clear some of the board we turned nice and stopped picking on him, at least for a little while.

One cool thing that happened was a lore master turned up only a couple spaces away from the spell archive. The lore master gives you free spells and the spell archive lets you sell spells for 1 gold. You can also buy spells at the archive but not on the same turn. This let me pick up free spells and then cash them in at the archive for gold. This could have been a nice little money maker for me because I was up to four craft and could get two gold each trip. Then the leprechaun teleported to the lore master and ruined everything! If you get three spells in one turn the lore master is discarded so that was the end of that business.

Another cool card that turned up was the chalice of shadow that works like the holy grail but only for evil characters.

The leprechaun picked up a second talisman and sold it at the alchemist because he thought he didn't need two. This was his biggest mistake of the game which I'll get into later. The game took a big turn when the transmutation machine was drawn by the warlock. The transmutation machine makes you roll. Because the card doesn't say you may roll the dice we thought you didn't have a choice and had to roll. If you roll 1 or 2 you get toaded, 3 or 4 it blows up and is discarded, 5 or 6 you can turn all of your craft points into strength or the other way around. The warlock rolled while the rest of us shouted TOAD! TOAD! TOAD! Our toad chant didn't work and he rolled high enough to turn all the strength points from defeated monsters into craft. This put him at 10 craft points plus 3 points from objects and followers. The warlock already had a talisman at this point and was in the middle region. Next turn he traveled stright to the portal of power.

I had 16 total strength in battle including a regular sword and the colossus and my natural strength was at 13 points. I should have went for the crown much sooner but I was having too much fun with the horn of summoning. The horn lets you pull monsters on the board to your space so you can fight them. All the cards that the warlock and leprechaun couldn't beat were easy pickings for me. That is really saying something about how cool the new cards are because I was having so much fun I didn't want the game to end!

The warlock made it through the portal of power with no problems so the rest of us scrambled to catch up. I smacked the sentinel and entered the middle a couple turns later. The leprechaun built a raft with his axe and crossed over the river. My next turn I casted a spell that let pick a number to roll when I reroll with fate. That was my last spell from the spell archive and also my last fate but I was able to pick my movement roll and land on the leprechaun. I beat him up and took his talisman. Too bad he sold his extra talisman at the alchemist! This shows that you should always keep an extra talisman if you draw it.

I went through the portal while the leprechaun raced back to complete another talisman quest. By now the warlock already reached the center of the inner realm, drew the crown and scepter and started casting the command spell. One of the rules that got messed up was that we thought it was like the regular crown of command and had to roll for the spell. The warlock missed a couple times so I actually made it to crown with two lives left. I should have noted how much life I crossed the portal with but I remember that I was healed up to six life and even had a few extra life from a place card that gives you life points. I lost the dice with death a couple times which points out the big weakness of the orge's super low fate stat. I spent my last fate to land on the leprechaun to steal his talisman and this left me totally defenseless against death. At least I made it to the crown even though I was an inch away from dying. When I made it to the crown we all read the crown and scepter card again and that is when we realized the mistake of rolling to cast the command spell when the spell is supposed to automatically succeed every time. We also saw that this ending was quite different from the regular crown because the command spell is cast on every players turn so the warlock would have killed me before I reached him. If I would have passed the dice with death on the first try I would have been able to make it to the crown and fight the warlock with my super strength. But the warlock would have won fair and square anyway so we just called it a game and ended it there.

The leprechaun had a funny last few turns while we were racing for the crown of command. He drew a quest at the warlock cave and got the one to visit the black knight. We all figured this would be easy since he was already in the middle realm but he kept overshooting the space. He couldn't even roll a six to teleport even though he was teleporting like crazy all game. If the leprechaun wouldn't have lost his extra talisman he might have been able to beat the warlock at the center because he had better strength in combat. The warlock converted all of his strength into craft at the transmutation machine so either of us would have pounded the warlock in battle.

Everyone had a good time and it seemed like any of us could have won the game if even one thing went differently. I could have tried to go for the crown earlier and the leprechaun never should have sold his extra talisman at the alchemist, especially since already had a pile of gold from landing on the woods! *no offense Brian*

Nice review.

Arcane Archive and Lore Master looks very cool

One more chance to get spell cards..

Trickster looks nasty, and transmutor is also dangerous.

But who is the Ice hydra?

From the List, there is not a ice hydra in the frostmarch deck, or do you mean the chill Bane?

Velhart said:

Nice review.

Arcane Archive and Lore Master looks very cool

One more chance to get spell cards..

Trickster looks nasty, and transmutor is also dangerous.

But who is the Ice hydra?

From the List, there is not a ice hydra in the frostmarch deck, or do you mean the chill Bane?

I copied down some names wrong.

Arcane archive is correct not spell archive

Trickster is correct not tricker

Transmutor is correct not transumation machine

Chillbane is correct not ice hydra

Overall it a 9 out 10!

Best things:

1. Love the alt endings: If it the Ice Queen ending then the game going to last a lot long because you need to perpare for her. Warlock quest is ok, just a bit anticlimite at the end. I think on make a warlock card like the Ice Queen to fight at the end.

2. Love the new spells.

So-so things:

1. Lots of earn gold stuff but nothing to spend it on.

2. If you want people to do warlock quest remove all talisam(maybe leave 1) from the adventure deck and dungeon. Way to easy to get it. 90% of the time no one goes there for the quests.

Worest thing:

1. Warlock too powerful. Being able to cast spells like a madman every turn is ugly. The 1st house rule ever made is that the Warlock at the beginning of his turn can draw spells cards to 2 spells if he has less then 2. So if he has one spell in hand he draws one at the start of his turn or 2 if he has none.

Otherwise i love the new cards and can not wait for the next set. GIVE ME A NEW CONER! and please a tray to hold my little cards. The adventure deck with the plastic sleeves is getting huge.

Militarywizard said:

If you want people to do warlock quest remove all talisam(maybe leave 1) from the adventure deck and dungeon. Way to easy to get it. 90% of the time no one goes there for the quests.

With 84 more cards added to the deck, i am sure that it is more difficult to get a talisman.

The frostmarch expansion has no talisman. A good thing i guess

Velhart said:

Militarywizard said:

If you want people to do warlock quest remove all talisam(maybe leave 1) from the adventure deck and dungeon. Way to easy to get it. 90% of the time no one goes there for the quests.

With 84 more cards added to the deck, i am sure that it is more difficult to get a talisman.

Yes it is, but with around 8 bag of gold cards added in this expansion only, we desperatly need any kind of outlet to spend all this gold and I am more and more tempted to replace some talisman and bag of gold cards with some homebrew ones.

The only thing holding me off from doing it is that there as to be a good reason from FFG to increase the quantity of gold in the deck with each new expansion.

I would have like to see some bag of gold cards replaced by events or objects until we do get a place to spend the gold we already have!

Anyway, it is still a great expansion.

Now where is the new Timescape and Dragon Tower..... sonrojado.gif

Cheers

Old Master said:

Velhart said:

Militarywizard said:

Yes it is, but with around 8 bag of gold cards added in this expansion only, we desperatly need any kind of outlet to spend all this gold and I am more and more tempted to replace some talisman and bag of gold cards with some homebrew ones.

The only thing holding me off from doing it is that there as to be a good reason from FFG to increase the quantity of gold in the deck with each new expansion.

I would have like to see some bag of gold cards replaced by events or objects until we do get a place to spend the gold we already have!

Anyway, it is still a great expansion.

Now where is the new Timescape and Dragon Tower..... sonrojado.gif

Cheers

Hi Old Master,

I agree that we need some shops where we can spend all the gold !

Let's hope that FFG will add some interesting shops in the City expansion that has plenty of different purchase cards ! gran_risa.gif

Let's spend some money there !

I think that FFG is only adding bags of gold for the balance of the deck...

But's let's hope that there is more, than only adding gold cards for the balance..

I am afraid we must wait a little longer for the Dragon expansion... my friend happy.gif

A lot of lovely huge dragons who are flying around the mainboard.

With Frost March, we get the Frost Drake and the Eastern Dragon, but they are not so strong as the allies from the Dragon King ! gran_risa.gif

Old Master said:

The goblin sapper blows up cards on the table when you pay him gold.

The pedlar lets you buy stuff like in the market.

The porter and the champion will join you as a follower if you pay him a gold.

At the arcane archive you can spend gold to buy spells.

There is even a new quest to give another player a gold to complete.

Haven't played enough with the new characters to make a full decision on those. The new spells are amazing and I'm loving the FAT adventure deck. Soooo many good cards in there. The alt endings are a very nice start in the right direction and I really just want to see more of them.

ameritrasher said:

Old Master said:

That will not fix the problem.

we still need more cards to spend our gold.

And for that... we need more different purchase cards..

Goblin Sapper is nice, and we need more of these cards.

ameritrasher said:

I agree with Velhart that this is not nearly enough, I can recall some games prior to Frostmarch with players finishing the game with lots of gold not spend!! And this seem to be the case with others too from some post I have seen on this forum.

Sure, these are a good step in the right direction but we need more as the ratio on this expansion is 1 "shop/quest card" to spend gold for every 2 "bag of gold" cards.

And don't forget, the 4 new cards will be flood into the 400 some adventure cards that come from all expansion and main game set and that's not taking into account if you add some extra cards from the update pack for homebrew cards.

As an example at my last game of Taliman we were using cards from: the main game set, 2 update pack, 2 dungeons, 2 reaper and 2 Frostmarch set demonio.gif

I now have a couple of month before reordering some sleeves from Mayday as the 1000 I ordered are all in use right now.

I think Amerithrasher that you will understand what I mean.

Cheers

Old Master said:

ameritrasher said:

I agree with Velhart that this is not nearly enough, I can recall some games prior to Frostmarch with players finishing the game with lots of gold not spend!! And this seem to be the case with others too from some post I have seen on this forum.

Sure, these are a good step in the right direction but we need more as the ratio on this expansion is 1 "shop/quest card" to spend gold for every 2 "bag of gold" cards.

And don't forget, the 4 new cards will be flood into the 400 some adventure cards that come from all expansion and main game set and that's not taking into account if you add some extra cards from the update pack for homebrew cards.

As an example at my last game of Taliman we were using cards from: the main game set, 2 update pack, 2 dungeons, 2 reaper and 2 Frostmarch set demonio.gif

I now have a couple of month before reordering some sleeves from Mayday as the 1000 I ordered are all in use right now.

I think Amerithrasher that you will understand what I mean.

Cheers

One thing seems certain..

Receiving gold in Talisman is not the problem. The Frostmarch has 4 more gold cards than the reaper.7 vs 3

FFG need to make more difference purchase cards.

I was looking at the purchase cards from old editions, and this are the objects that can be purchased there..

Great Axe 3G, Bow 2G, Quiver1, Pastry ? , Douchnuts, Dragon Bones, Full Face Helm,Kite shield, Plate Mail, Two Handed sword.

i like to see some more in the game.

If there is a lot to spent, then the City will become interesting.

Potions will be nice too, or walking into a dragon shop, and buy some stuff there.... NICE gran_risa.gif

It would also be nice, if FFG replaced the swords for the 3 third edition swords. i like that better.

What for stuff)objects) do you want to see Old Master.

Maybe we can better talk in the City wish list topic haha gran_risa.gif

Velhart said:

I was looking at the purchase cards from old editions, and this are the objects that can be purchased there..

Douchnuts

Douchnuts???

Those don't sound very appetizing at all. Well, maybe without the cream filling they would taste OK.

ameritrasher said:

Velhart said:

Douchnuts

Douchnuts???

Those don't sound very appetizing at all. Well, maybe without the cream filling they would taste OK.

I spelled it wrong.

It's Doughnuts sonrojado.gif