Timing and tougness questions

By elemento, in Warhammer Invasion Rules Questions

Hi:

I have several questions about timing:

If my opponent plays a tactic card that requieres resources can I play Hate to remove one resource to avoid his tactic?

If I play slaanesh´s domination, can my opponent play the tactics card that he has to avoid that I can use them?

Excuse my poor english :)

Best regards

Enrique

If my opponent plays a tactic card that requieres resources can I play Hate to remove one resource to avoid his tactic?

If your oppo played a tactic card (or another card), it means that he's already paid for it, so Hate wouldn't do anything useful about this issue (you're going to steal one left resource - if any - in response, anyway).

If I play slaanesh´s domination, can my opponent play the tactics card that he has to avoid that I can use them?

Example: for the rules, players can take action in response (with the Last in, first out classic chain). So, if you play slaanesh's domination and, let's say, your oppo has enough resources to play every tactic he owns in his hand, he can play them in response (allowing you to respond with other stuff, if you want) and when resolving the first Action (YOUR SLAANESH's DOMINATION, in this example), you won't reveal any tactic, so nothing happens (cause the Domination doesn't find any tactic to play).

Excuse my poor english :)

Excuse mine, too... ;-)

Thanks !!!!!!!!! Now is clear :)