where can I find all the battle maps etc

By Maimed1, in Battlelore

Hi

where can I find all the battle maps etc

DOw showed all the battle and new official battle from Richard Borg as well as the old one PLUS 1000's of fan battles

where can I find them please

thank you

Mike

Wellllll

If you go here boardgamegeek.com/filepage/46557 you'll find my pdf of all official DOW battles as well as all 3 and 2 star fan adventures. I know that some one put every adventure on line somewhere (if you search the forum you'll find the thread)

Hope this helps

Chris

You can also find all of the official and many unofficial Adventures (as well as a lot of other stuff) at Battleloremaster.com , a great fan-site.

Belloq said:

You can also find all of the official and many unofficial Adventures (as well as a lot of other stuff) at Battleloremaster.com , a great fan-site.

Yeah that'll be the site gran_risa.gif

Chris

Hello,

You can find all battle map (DOW's official adventure and fan's adventure made with DOW editor) on my new server in pdf version.

For info :
number_A_ is A4 version of pdf
number_L_ is letter version of pdf

I try to d/l any of the scenarios but it says that I need to log in. Any help?

I checked the log file. Some files did not have proper access rights. The probleem is corrected.

Thank you for your report

thannk you thank you thank you.

great stuff there and the file is really quite small for all that stuff

cheers

Maimed

omega2 said:

Hello,

You can find all battle map (DOW's official adventure and fan's adventure made with DOW editor) on my new server in pdf version.

Many thanks from me too...you are GREAT!!!