Playing Online?

By Baranor2, in UFS General Discussion

The player base here in the Northwest has dried up a bit and I'm down to a pretty small core of players that only meet once a week. I was wondering if anyone was out there who might be interested in getting some games in over IM. I want to keep playing the game and experiencing new decks and trying out new deck designs! If you are interested, you can PM me or just answer here. Hoping to play with some more different people!

ZeroOptionEX is my AIM. I have not played an IM match in a long time.

how do you do that?

I'm on a pretty crap internet connection at the moment but i'd be down for that. AIM name is exactly what you'd expect it to be

The first thing that you have to realize if you play over IM is that it's by definition a casual game. Have fun!

Basically, you play a game on the table top in front of you and IM your opponent with each action that you take. You have to remember what you opponent has out, and the games are a bit longer than normal, but you totally get the reward of playing against players you may never get the chance to play against.

I have had fun with everyone that I have ever done it with.

i have a webcam on my laptop i would like to use to play against other players, webcam is an easy way to see your opponents staging area and much easier to look through the discard as well lol

Awaken said:

i have a webcam on my laptop i would like to use to play against other players, webcam is an easy way to see your opponents staging area and much easier to look through the discard as well lol

yeah playing over IM takes a very good memory and patience if you have a webcam or acess to one that would be your best bet to play online..since we are never going to get an online supported game like magic or any of the bad anime games

I have decks and am interested in playing! I have a webcam, but don't know a good program to work that with. You can IM me if that works better than PM.

Loosend17