Heavy pricing in Scandinavia?

By Armrek, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

I just checked my local game store in Århus, Denmark, Scandinavia. I was told that WFRP would be on the shelves november 12th and that the price would be around:

800 Danish Crowns

That around $160 or £100

I think it's quite a heavy price to pay for getting it in scandinavia. So I am really in a wait and see position here.

Are there any other Scandinavians/Norscans that know the price they will have to pay?

And after all I think Jay now REALLY owes us a session demo video gran_risa.gif

I haven't checked this game specifically but I basically import all my stuff from the US. Even with the extra shipping cost it's usually cheaper than actually buying it in a domestic store. Unfortunately. sad.gif

Armrek said:

I just checked my local game store in Århus, Denmark, Scandinavia. I was told that WFRP would be on the shelves november 12th and that the price would be around:

800 Danish Crowns

That around $160 or £100

I think it's quite a heavy price to pay for getting it in scandinavia. So I am really in a wait and see position here.

Are there any other Scandinavians/Norscans that know the price they will have to pay?

In Norway it probably will be 800-950 krones, maybe even 1000!!!!

So I ordered throug Maelstrom and only paid 520kr. gran_risa.gif

KjetilKverndokken said:

Armrek said:

800 Danish Crowns

That around $160 or £100

Oh Maelstrom ships for free to everywhere in the world for orders over £10 gran_risa.gif

SF Bokhandel takes 898 skr for it.
Thinking of pre-ordering on Amazon but this Maelstrom sounds interesting. Where can I find it?

mista_loco said:

Thinking of pre-ordering on Amazon but this Maelstrom sounds interesting. Where can I find it?

www.maelstromgames.co.uk/

I have spent a few thousand £ there over the years, and never had one problem with them. Superb service. Mostly miniature wargaming, but they have some other things too.

Look at the right hand side of the page for Roleplaying and there it is :)

KjetilKverndokken said:

mista_loco said:

www.maelstromgames.co.uk/

I have spent a few thousand £ there over the years, and never had one problem with them. Superb service. Mostly miniature wargaming, but they have some other things too.

Look at the right hand side of the page for Roleplaying and there it is :)

Thanks!

KjetilKverndokken said:

Oh Maelstrom ships for free to everywhere in the world for orders over £10 gran_risa.gif

Thank you- than you! They charge only half the price I have to pay in Denmark gui%C3%B1o.gif

And after all I still think Jay now REALLY owes us a session demo video gran_risa.gif

Armrek said:

KjetilKverndokken said:

Thank you- than you! They charge only half the price I have to pay in Denmark gui%C3%B1o.gif

And after all I still think Jay now REALLY owes us a session demo video gran_risa.gif

Your welcome gui%C3%B1o.gif

Armrek said:

Agree! I sure want one.

KjetilKverndokken said:

And how much wil the customs toll be on that then?

Darth Smeg said:

KjetilKverndokken said:

And how much wil the customs toll be on that then?

It should be classified as books so it should be customs free.