Yay!!!!

By chinese boxer, in UFS General Discussion

I finally got my playset of Paid to Protect !!! Now I just have to build a deck around them....

chinese boxer said:

I finally got my playset of Paid to Protect !!! Now I just have to build a deck around them....

Dude......... here come the flames.

OH ****.

To help split some of the flames... I bought 11 of them for $11 when coolstuff first put em up. Now you have 2 people to flame muhahahaha!

Oh it won't be me issuing them. I'm just giving a heads up :/

I remember I had a set in my CSI shopping cart... then didn't check out completely and they sold out.

Of course by then they were $8.99 a piece. *sigh*

Here's to hoping some speed hate comes out in the next set (or the set after that, considering both Tekken and SCIV02 were designed without rotation in mind).

I have more balls than all of you:

I don't even use Paid to Protect, nor do I plan on it.

That's right

NOR

DO

I

PLAN

ON IT

...hah! >:|

MarcoPulleaux said:

That's right

NOR

DO

I

PLAN

ON IT

I dont run them either....(in my chaos deck)

MarcoPulleaux said:

That's right

NOR

DO

I

PLAN

ON IT

Amen brotha!

I even traded mine away

If you have any more trade em to me TARGET....

PS.
I promise to be your bFF if you trade em to me when I see you at your city champs or vice versa... gran_risa.gif

Paid isn't a necessary card... See my thread discussing it.

- dut

dutpotd said:

- dut

yeah cause he says it isnt necessary in his thread, as we know he is the be all end all of what UFS cards are good

sir_shajir said:

If you have any more trade em to me TARGET....

PS.
I promise to be your bFF if you trade em to me when I see you at your city champs or vice versa... gran_risa.gif

(They're already traded dood)

Awaken said:

dutpotd said:

- dut

yeah cause he says it isnt necessary in his thread, as we know he is the be all end all of what UFS cards are good

? I don't think it isn't good, I actually think it can be great, I just don't think it is 'as' chase as everyone puts it out there to be (and subsequently cries prize support about it afterwards).

Also, we all know I know nothing about the definative 'what is a good UFS card', and I wasn't tyring to imply the opposite. I'm sorry it seems you take it to be that way.

- dut

dutpotd said:

Awaken said:

dutpotd said:

- dut

? I don't think it isn't good, I actually think it can be great, I just don't think it is 'as' chase as everyone puts it out there to be (and subsequently cries prize support about it afterwards).

Also, we all know I know nothing about the definative 'what is a good UFS card', and I wasn't tyring to imply the opposite. I'm sorry it seems you take it to be that way.

- dut

It has Earth and Void.

If you play King, you need that card.

Homme Chapeau said:

It has Earth and Void.

It's in my Earth only 'sideboard', and my deck that duals does use it in the mainboard... But it is, rarely 'used', and I find it is a good sitter.

- dut

Homme Chapeau said:

dutpotd said:

Awaken said:

dutpotd said:

- dut

- dut

It has Earth and Void.

Or Nina...