Lockerz

By TheChampIsHere, in Odds & Ends

I'd assume at least some of you on this site are membes of the site Lockerz.

Lockerz is a site where you can earn points. You earn 2 for signing in for 1 day, and another 2 for answering the 1 daily question. Both can take about 1 minute to complete, and you can get 4 points. Now, if you accumulate these points, they can be cashed in for prizes, which include video games, video games systems (Wii, PS3 Slim, PSP Go, NDSi, etc.), bags, donations, wallpapers, or even special events (private Gym Class Heroes Concert). The higher the item, teh higher the points, but it can be earned over the course of a certain amount of time. The best part is...IT'S FREE TO JOIN, but it is invite-only. So, if anyone would be interested in joining the stie just to check it out, or further try to accumulate points. Please posts your e-mail below.

If you have to ask for my e-mail address then something is wrong.

Well, it's an invite-only site. So in order to invite you, I need to send you something, and the easiest way is the e-mail, becuase taht is what you would sign up under.

I was trying to imply that my e-mail address has been public since December '07, is available in various threads as well as on my profile, however, I appear to have failed in my endeavour.

you assume TheChampIsHere reads all of your posts, Trot h .

sure, I'll take a look. [email protected]. Much gracias for the invite

PS. And lemme guess. You also get points for referring people, don't you?

devilmonkey said:

you assume TheChampIsHere reads all of your posts, Trot h .

There are people out there who don't read all my posts? D:

I'd like to get into this, here's my email [email protected]

Thanks for the invite XD

It's a Trick....Get an Axe...

All the good prizes say "More Soon". Plus I got 19 points in total, 2 for signing up, 2 for the daily post, and 15 for the loading bar game but none are showing up... it says 0 points...

If my points show, I'll try to get the DSi, Dissidia, and Skullcandy. But the points needed is pretty low which is pretty cool.

Skullcandy? Ick, failbrand.

Drop me an invite anyway, e-mail is on profile.

Card_Breaker said:

All the good prizes say "More Soon". Plus I got 19 points in total, 2 for signing up, 2 for the daily post, and 15 for the loading bar game but none are showing up... it says 0 points...

If my points show, I'll try to get the DSi, Dissidia, and Skullcandy. But the points needed is pretty low which is pretty cool.

Same here, thought i didn't get any points. but it seems we have the same problem.

And I didn't get my 4 points today... Champ, do you have points?

And Troth, I don't have any good headphones, so I figured I might as well get these for free.

I have 29 points...thats weird...some people one the site said they have the same problem..wait a couple days, and then if nothing changes, then contact support. As for the "more soon", they don't get infinite amounts of everything, and the better the gift, the less they'll have. They restock every so often, but you don't know when, so it's best to get on earlier, because they may only get like 10 DSi units every 3 months or so, and if you don't get on in time, they'll go...fast. Once again, I don't know how much they get of each, but I'm just using 10 as an example.

devilmonkey said:

PS. And lemme guess. You also get points for referring people, don't you?

If memory serves, you don't. But, if you refer 20 people to the site, you become a Z-lister. This temporarily doubles your point income.

For anyone having problems, read this.

This is an automatically generated response. You will hear back from
a real person with a real answer real soon.

In the meantime, here is some information that might help you:

Dailies PTZ for October 30 will show "0" PTZ until 3am and then it
will credit properly (a bug we're working on).
Number of invited friends are now displaying correctly for most
members. Rest assured, your PTZ are accurately captured in our data
base, so we know what your PTZ should be. There’s just a problem
accurately displaying the number in our data base onto your screen.
If your PTZ are displaying incorrectly, they should be fixed within 24
to 48 hours.

Because of a recent spike in invites, our invites engine is running
very slowly. It may take a few hours for invites to arrive, but they
will arrive.

We had offered to provide 25 PTZ to new members who played the game
and didn't get their PTZ. We will provide those PTZ in the next two
weeks. Don't worry, we haven't forgotten about you.

In a few cases, nothing happens when you hit "submit" on the Dailies.
We're fixing this.

If you have been a Z-lister since before October 27, and if you
provided your shipping and shirt size information, your shirt has been
shipped or will be shipped by October 30. If you haven't provided
your shipping and size information, please submit that information on
your settings page within your Lockerz account.

Thanks for being part of the Lockerz community. Keep visiting Lockerz
to earn PTZ and learn about exciting new things that will be happening
at Lockerz in the next month.

- The Lockerz Crew

Lol, I got to school and all of a sudden everyone's talking about Lockerz. Guess lots know now. I have 5 people that might join...so 15 more till Z-Lister status.

You get 2 points for every friend that joins. Once your a Z-lister, it becomes 4.

EVERYBODY send me an in vite my username i what it is now. partido_risa.gif

sora09 said:

EVERYBODY send me an in vite my username i what it is now. partido_risa.gif

What?

Aaaaaanyways, I got a new account from someone else with a different email and my points are showing up fine now. Gonna be a while till I get enough for that DSi... better start getting friends to join.

see partido_risa.gif partido_risa.gif partido_risa.gif partido_risa.gif partido_risa.gif

The site is so glitchy... Previously today, no one could log in properly which I found out on facebook. I could log in, but whatever I clicked (dailies, connect, redeem) it all linked to logging out and then the log in page. Then when I tried to log in, it took two tries to work... At least they fixed it.

But now I have 1 friend but that friend isn't showing up on the side bar... (neither the friends count or the Z-Lister countdown).

Also, sometimes my DAILIES and PTZ tabs aren't showing up on the bottom. When this happens, the Experiences link doesn't appear on the right side box either.

I just hope they'll fix it soon.

Card_Breaker said:

The site is so glitchy... Previously today, no one could log in properly which I found out on facebook. I could log in, but whatever I clicked (dailies, connect, redeem) it all linked to logging out and then the log in page. Then when I tried to log in, it took two tries to work... At least they fixed it.

But now I have 1 friend but that friend isn't showing up on the side bar... (neither the friends count or the Z-Lister countdown).

Also, sometimes my DAILIES and PTZ tabs aren't showing up on the bottom. When this happens, the Experiences link doesn't appear on the right side box either.

I just hope they'll fix it soon.

Where the bloody hell is my side bar!!!

Well, although the site is glitchy...but your points are logged in, and wehn they fix teh problem, all your things will go back to normal, the friend taht you made join is is the log, because he was able to join so don't worry.