some questions about cards.

By insane0001, in Warhammer Invasion Rules Questions

here are some questions about some cards and how to play with them:

1) if i play: contested village, warpstone excavation, armoury, contested stronghold, contested fortress or forgotten cementery to my battlefield and i declare an attack; does the power icon of these cards count in my total for the damage i do?

2) greater heal: "heal all damage on your units" does this heal all my units in the quest, battelfield and kingdom zone or just in the zone i declare?

3) dwarf cannon crew: "after unit enters play, search the top five cards of your deck for a support card with cost 2 or lower and put in this zone, if able. then shuffle your deck" if i have a support card of cost 0,1 or 2 in the five cards, do i need to pay for the support card or is it free?

4) boar boyz: "this unit gains 2 power icons while you control at least one damaged unit" does this mean i get the bonus if there is a damaged unit in the same zone or in any zone?

5) urguck: "during your capital phase, you may spend damage on this unit as though it were resources" if i have 2 damage counters on urguck and i use the counters as it where resources but do the counters stay on the card or do i use the counters and my urguck heals himself?

all comments are welcom

thanks

Remember the cards will always tell you when there is a restriction.

insane0001 said:

here are some questions about some cards and how to play with them:

1) if i play: contested village, warpstone excavation, armoury, contested stronghold, contested fortress or forgotten cementery to my battlefield and i declare an attack; does the power icon of these cards count in my total for the damage i do?

2) greater heal: "heal all damage on your units" does this heal all my units in the quest, battelfield and kingdom zone or just in the zone i declare?

3) dwarf cannon crew: "after unit enters play, search the top five cards of your deck for a support card with cost 2 or lower and put in this zone, if able. then shuffle your deck" if i have a support card of cost 0,1 or 2 in the five cards, do i need to pay for the support card or is it free?

4) boar boyz: "this unit gains 2 power icons while you control at least one damaged unit" does this mean i get the bonus if there is a damaged unit in the same zone or in any zone?

5) urguck: "during your capital phase, you may spend damage on this unit as though it were resources" if i have 2 damage counters on urguck and i use the counters as it where resources but do the counters stay on the card or do i use the counters and my urguck heals himself?

all comments are welcom

thanks

1) No. Only units in the Battlefield zone count their power icons for damage. Supports played into the zone may give other boosts to your units, some of which may give them additional power icons, but the icon on the support itself is not counted.

2) It doesn't say anything about zones, so the answer is all units no matter which zone.

3) When a card tells you to do a thing and does not give a cost there is no cost. You are not playing the resource from your hand during the Capitol Phase so you can't pay the cost of the card to play it. It is put directly into play by the effect of the Dwarf Cannon Crew.

4) It does it say anything about zones, so the answer is any zone.

5) In order to spend a resource counter you must retrun it to the pool. In order to spend damage on Urguck as if they were resources you must return them to the pool. So yes spending his damage as resources removes the counters and effectively heals him.

Thanks, i love the game even more now.

Wow my typing and editing was atrocious there. I hope you could make sense of it.