Columbus, OH and its many outlying fiefdoms

By soma2, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

Origins is nice, but it's 7 months away, and I'm laid off and need something to do. Any players in or near Columbus want to start a group? I've played a bit and can demo or teach new players if need be.

I live in North Columbus, Forest Park area.

my meta is from northern Kentucky.

a trip could happen in the future if you have a place to host a small tournie.

Good to know. Columbus has 2 gaming stores and a library network that lets people borrow meeting rooms for pretty much anything.

A friend and I are getting into the game. We are looking for people who play in the Columbus and Dayton area. We would also travel to Kentucky from time time to play.

I live and Cincinnati and am desperately searching for some other aGoT players. There is even a shop here willing to host us weekly/monthly, but can't get a hold of any freakin players!

Has this come to fruition at all?

I'm a newbie who is still waiting for his first Core to ship, but I live in Columbus, in the Dublin area.

soma said:

Good to know. Columbus has 2 gaming stores and a library network that lets people borrow meeting rooms for pretty much anything.

Which two? Guardtower, Ravenstone, Soldiery, ComicTown, Armoury Games, or some I don't know about yet?

I am in Indy... but always looking for a new gaming group. Seems that no one plays out here...

Hey Marc, are you planning to go to GenCon? I won't be going, but anavasoothed mentioned that he will be there.