Trying to get a Head count for Pro Tour Austin,TX

By Hayamachop, in UFS General Discussion

Hey guys, trying to get a head count of people wanting to participate in the Austin,Tx Pro Circuit. Please post here if you plan to come. :)

Date: Not Confirmed exact date BUT Late April is a good bet.
Time: The Location opens at 10AM on Saturdays and 12PM on Sundays.

Hayamachop said:

Hey guys, trying to get a head count of people wanting to participate in the Austin,Tx Pro Circuit. Please post here if you plan to come. :)

ill come from louisiana whats the time date and place?

Uhm.. James and I. :)

Hayamachop said:

I will, under every circumstance, come.

...um...date? time? etc

just added that info :)

...isn't Late April a bit far for a thread in late October? XD

Either way, that's perfect. By that time, I should own all the cards I need to actually compete :) <3

just trying to get an early head count XD notify people early so they can plan ahead :) . A preliminary headcount is always nice + some people barely sign in once a month to see wahts going on here <_>

Atlanta would like to come, but it really comes down to money during that time.

ShippuJinrai said:

Atlanta would like to come, but it really comes down to money during that time.

Money schmoney, if I can go to Worlds on a 370 dollar paycheck by purchasing TWO Greyhound bus tickets, a GenCon ticket, and still had money for gas and food for the giant roadtrip to and from TX to IN, you can come from GA to TX in less pressing circumstances.

I would like to think that us El Paso guys could get there. money may be an issue though at least for me as I don't have a job at this time...hopefully I can pick one up during the holidays.

There quite a few of us that live in Austin. We might be able to provide rooming for a few of you guys. *might* being the keyword. x_x

KawaiiMistress said:

There quite a few of us that live in Austin. We might be able to provide rooming for a few of you guys. *might* being the keyword. x_x

Well, I can give PROMISED room in SA-town. It's only an hour to an hour and a half to get to Austin, so no real worries there. My apt is badass, as are my two roommates.

Dallas has anywhere from 5-7 people that are always down for playing some games. Btw, my lord of the band deck is coming for you tomorrow!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! demonio.gif

I'll be going, most likely with Jason and his crew. Hopefully I can wrangle up some of my group, maybe anywhere from 3-5 people.

How could I not go! The question here is, do I run the event, or do I make your scout pass the judges test so I can play? I will leave that up to you guys though. I love running these events and I love playing, so either way it should be fun. Oh, we should have 6 not including me from Lubbock, unless our casual players decide to play more competitively by then.

Jason

Try to remember this event close to starting date, that way I can get you pre-registered. We need as many of you to do this as possible, because the prize support for these events is quite expensive, and we want to make sure we have 30 players to cover the cost. (or we will have to charge $25 a person, and we don't want to do that)

Most likely (at least) 3 from Abilene. Not for sure until I know an actual date.

jasco games said:

Try to remember this event close to starting date, that way I can get you pre-registered. We need as many of you to do this as possible, because the prize support for these events is quite expensive, and we want to make sure we have 30 players to cover the cost. (or we will have to charge $25 a person, and we don't want to do that)

...so how much is entry fee regularly? 10 bucks?

20 if we can make it to 30 people. If less, 25. From what I read on the forums, everyone at SAS got at least 20 dollars worth of prizes.

Hayamachop said:

20 if we can make it to 30 people. If less, 25. From what I read on the forums, everyone at SAS got at least 20 dollars worth of prizes.

Everyone, you say?

20 dollars in prizes...that's like 5 packs right thurr, promos, etc. I take your word...

Well, it seems that there was some donations to the event. We'll see how it works out with Austin.

AirCody said:

Dallas has anywhere from 5-7 people that are always down for playing some games. Btw, my lord of the band deck is coming for you tomorrow!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! demonio.gif

YEAH BOIIIII!

But yes, mortal danger is the only thing that stands in my way of attending this.

Or prison. I don't plan on it, but with my race, y'never know... >>

Nubian_God said:

AirCody said:

YEAH BOIIIII!

But yes, mortal danger is the only thing that stands in my way of attending this.

I need to know the exact dates as soon as possible please if I am to try and plan for this, as I am going to India on the 23rd of April for a month. Thanks in advance.

Nubian_God said:

YEAH BOIIIII!

Hey I'd bail you out but I have no credit at the moment, and I'd really like to get a car at some point...

Also, Vikram coming to TX is pretty epoch, definitely moreso than spending the night with Scuba in the same room -_-