FalCon - US Air Force Academy to play Wings of War

By HMS Hajj, in Wings of War

The United States Air Force Academy's premier gaming convention, returns after a three year hiatus!

FalCon is a Role Playing Games (RPGs), Board Games & Card Games, and Miniature Games Convention at the US Air Force Academy.

Dates and Times:
Saturday 31 October from 09:00am to 11:00pm
and
Sunday 1 November from 09:00am to 06:00pm

Gaming Schedule:
Saturday Sunday

Arnold Hall on the AF Academy grounds, by the Cadet area.

Directions:
Exit the I-25 through North Gate and follow the road until you see the Chapel to your left. Arnold Hall is the large rectangular building directly North of the Chapel.

Map:
Arnold Hall, Cadet Drive, 80840

Cost: Free!

Security Details:
Civilians entering the Air Force Academy need to have a valid government ID (driver's license), also registration, and proof of insurance and be prepared to show them. Also, security measures are in place that could require your vehicle to searched; so be sure that you do not bring guns or drugs onto base. Please note that speed limits and parking are strictly enforced by Security Forces and violations will be ticketed.

More details can be found of the FalCon site .

I will be running Wings of War from 9:00 to 1:00 on Sunday.

Oh now that would be a lot of fun. This USAF, enlisted, vet would love to be there to play - even if surrounded by future officers! ;-) Sounds like a great event and venue. Post pictures ok?

I'll be sure to post some pics up, most likely over at Wings of War Aerodrome (easier over there and all). I'm just looking forward to shooting down some of those future fighter pilots cool.gif

Take a few shots for this former enlisted man who had to work with a group of fighter pilots who taught other fighter pilots...you want egos...then add an academy grad on top of that...hehehehe