Half-truths, Legends, and Lies

By Guest, in News

rogue-trader-logo-lg.png

Deep within the generatorium-crypts below Footfall's void shield projectors, two hooded figures meet in the steam-filled tunnels.
"You'll be sure not to let on where you got this?" one figure says, as he glances fugitively from side to side. "If my masters learn what I..."
"Your masters are far away, my friend," the other responds. "Give them to me."
The first hands over a data slate, and several sheafs of parchment. "I copied these, they were submitted with the report."
"Good, good," the individual replies, already reading the hurried scrawl. "Now go, and enjoy your reward."
The first turns and flees down the passage. The other is so engrossed in the information contained on the data-slate, he does not notice him leave. Nor do his ears register the single las-shot that echoes down the passageway a minute later.
Finally, he tucks away the data-slate and parchment, and smiles. Master Winterscale will be pleased...

Hello, Rogue Trader fans!

The history of the Imperium is full of half-truths, legends, and lies. Delving into the truth of matters is often difficult, and sometimes impossible. However, after much effort we have unearthed some of the secrets of the Koronus Expanse, a history of deeds and events both grand and nefarious. Now it falls on you to sort the facts from the fantasy.

Download it here, or on the support page .

A History of the Koronus Expanse , high-res (pdf, 30mb)
A History of the Koronus Expanse , web-quality (pdf, 2.9mb)

Rogue Trader is a roleplaying game set in dark gothic far future of Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000 universe. Players take on the roles of explorers aboard a Rogue Trader's ship, searching for profit and adventure while discovering new alien cultures and threats in the uncharted regions of space.