Spinning Demon

By Lunatiq, in UFS Rules Q & A

I was playing my former scout this weekend and I used Spinning demon and then enhanced. I was told that there was a rule somewhere that said multiples can't be given enhances or something like that. Basically I was told that even though he agreed that the card should be played as written on the card, when you enhance with your first spinning demon the second spinning demon multiple does not get that enhance and therefore you can't get a character card into your hand.

Is this true?

Not at all. The golden rule is that cards always overrule the rulebook. THE RULES say that a multiple has a blank text box, the card says otherwise. The card wins. Always.

The only thing different about Spinning Demon is that the first one has to deal damage for the multiples to get the E.

Tinman said:

The only thing different about Spinning Demon is that the first one has to deal damage for the multiples to get the E.

This.

So usually off a multipled spinning demon, you get 2 char cards or none, lol.

Also keep in mind you need to play the multiple before the E (i think) because otherwise there is no multiple copy for the E to reference.

Actually, because the E is transfered after the If is fulfilled, when you multiple the attack does not change anything.

Correct, the multiple need only exist at the moment the attack deals damage and thus the effect triggers.