2.0 rules?

By rapatpamp, in Tannhauser

Ok I have only played a couple of games so far and am wondering if I should wait to memorize stuff until 2.0 comes out? Do you think there will be enough changes to wait or no?

na, i say go ahead and play and learn, its not a terribly difficult game rules wise anyway, i cant see any problems changing a few rules, and its a shame not to play it, i know im not stopping happy.gif

I want to know when? When? When?

How much longer before they are out?

After GenCon, I hoped they would bring 2.0 and OP: Daedalus out till the End of October - now, I would be glad if they release it till December ^^

Well, it's supposed to be coming out anytime now. Though my best guess is early summer for the release. They have big expansions coming out now for the more popular games, so I figure soon after that.

greenlantern92 said:

Well, it's supposed to be coming out anytime now. Though my best guess is early summer for the release. They have big expansions coming out now for the more popular games, so I figure soon after that.

BTW the Upcoming section still list Daedalus for late 2009.

I think that FFG has just decided that TH is not that "Hot" anymore and think it's more important to support more "selling" brands like Cthulhu, Warhammer and Game of Throne. I guess we can be happy if this game will ever get something new in a couple of years from now...