Downloadable race sheets?

By player587693, in Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition

I am quite new to TI3 (w SE expansion), but I am hosting my second game next weekend. Because some of the players are new to the game I sent them the rules as downladable to read by mail so they can prepare some and we wont have to spend the first part of the evning explaining them.

However I failed to find the race sheets online anywere. By this i mean the sheets for each alien race and their abilities/starting position/tech etc.

Is this anywere to be found?

Another question I have is the form I found under Support, next by the rules etc. "Transit Diodes Replacement Form", wanting me to turn in a copy of my orange Sarween tools and so on (i figure it is to validate I own the game or so). What is wrong with the current Transit Diodes? If it is so and they offer to replace the ones I already got, I would be happy to send the mail and recive replacements though :)

Please let me know if anyone have any answers to these issues.

Regards

Sigurd

SigurdIronfist said:

I am quite new to TI3 (w SE expansion), but I am hosting my second game next weekend. Because some of the players are new to the game I sent them the rules as downladable to read by mail so they can prepare some and we wont have to spend the first part of the evning explaining them.

However I failed to find the race sheets online anywere. By this i mean the sheets for each alien race and their abilities/starting position/tech etc.

Is this anywere to be found?

No, not in a PNG or PDF anyway. However, if you go to the TI3Wiki site, I believe there are resources that have the textual description of them. Or, if you want, if you send me a PM over on that forum (this forum doesn't have a PM function that is suitable, unfortunately), I can PM them to you.

SigurdIronfist said:

Another question I have is the form I found under Support, next by the rules etc. "Transit Diodes Replacement Form", wanting me to turn in a copy of my orange Sarween tools and so on (i figure it is to validate I own the game or so). What is wrong with the current Transit Diodes? If it is so and they offer to replace the ones I already got, I would be happy to send the mail and recive replacements though :)

They may have corrected this in later print runs of the expansion; the problem wasn't with the Transit Diodes card per se, but rather what happened was (at least in the print run I got) that the Orange Technology Deck had TWO copies of Sarween Tools, but NO Transit Diodes card. Thus, the offer was that you could send in your second Sarween Tools card to get the Transit Diodes card back. If your Shattered Empires expansion came with an Orange Transit Diodes (and only a single copy of the Orange Sarween Tools), then you don't need to worry about it.

SigurdIronfist said:

What's wrong with the current Transit Diodes is that it doesn't exist, at least in the orange tech deck. ;) The offer you are referring to is to send in one of the two orange Sarween Tools (which you only need one of to play) and get an orange Transit Diodes in return (which you need and probably don't have.)

If you don't want to mail in the duplicate Sarween Tools, there's also a high-quality image file provided that you can print out and stick to your duplicate card. That's what I did (using sticker paper) and it worked like a charm. Much faster, too =)

Basically they screwed up the print run and are offering as many avenues to fix it as they can.

Seems I have an Orange "transit diodes" so I am happy I dont HAVE to mess about to get one (as I am a perfectionist when it comes to keeping my games 100%).

Ill look into the other forum, soon, thank you both!

Regards

Sigurd

I received the races abilities from zigma, and added the oter info for the different races myself. Maybe it can come handy for other players sometime :)

Barony of Letnev
- Before any Space Battle or Invasion Combat Round, you may spend 2 Trade Goods to give all your Spaceships +1, or all of your Ground Forces +2, on their Combat Rolls for that Combat Round.
- Your Fleets may always contain one more Ship than your number of Command Counters in your Fleet Supply.

Starting Units
1 Space Dock
1 Dreadnought
1 Carrier
3 Ground Forces
1 Destroyer

Starting technology
Hylar V Assault Laser
Antimass Deflectors

Homeworld(s) Resources / Influence
Wren Terra 2 / 1
Arc Prime 4 / 0

Trade Agreements

Clan of Saar (Expansion)
- Gain 1 Trade Good every time you acquire a new planet.
- Your Space Docks have a movement of 1, but may not build during the same activation in which they move. Your Space Docks are never placed on planets and have a production capacity of 4. Your Space Docks are destroyed if ever present with an opponent's ship without any of your ships present.
- You may fulfill Objectives even if you don't control your Home System.

Starting Units
1 Space Dock
2 Fighters
2 Carriers
4 Ground Forces
1 Cruisers

Starting technology
Antimass Deflectors
XRD Transporter

Lisis II 1 / 0
Ragh 2 / 1

Trade Agreements

Embers of Muaat (Expansion)
- Your War Suns have a base movement of 1; this improves to 2 when you acquire the Deep Space Cannon technology.
- As an Action, you may spend one Command Counter from your Strategy Allocation Area to place 2 free Fighters or 1 free Destroyer in any one System containing one of your War Suns or Space Docks.
- Your ships may move through, but may not end their movement in, Supernova systems.

Starting Units
1 Space Dock
2 Fighters
4 Ground Forces
1 War Sun

Starting technology
Enviro Compensator
Sarween Tools
War Sun

Muaat 4 / 1

Trade Agreements

Emirates of Hacan
- Your trades do not require approval during Trade Negotiations.
- You do not need to spend a Command Counter to execute the secondary ability of the Trade Strategy. When you receive Trade Goods from one of your Trade Agreements, you receive one additional Trade Good.
- No player may ever, except for war, break a Trade Contract with you.
- During the Status Phase, you may trade Action Cards with other players.

Starting Units
1 Space Dock
2 Fighters
2 Carriers
4 Ground Forces
1 Cruiser

Starting technology
Sarween Tools
Enviro Compensator

Kamdorn 0 / 1
Hercant 1 / 1
Arretze 2 / 0

Trade Agreements

Federation of Sol
- As an action, you may spend one Command Counter from your Strategy Allocation Box to place two free Ground Forces on any one Planet that you control.
- During the Status Phase, you receive one extra Command Counter.

Starting Units
1 Space Dock
2 Carrier
5 Ground Forces
1 Destroyer

Starting technology
Antimass Deflectors
Cybernetics

Jord 4 / 2

Trade Agreements

L1Z1X Mindnet
- The base cost of your Dreadnought units starts at 4.
- Your Dreadnought units receive +1 during Space Battles, and your Ground Force units receive +1 when attacking during Invasion Combat.
- You start with one extra Command Counter in your Strategic Allocation area.

Starting Units
1 Space Dock
3 Fighters
1 PDS
1 Carrier
5 Ground Forces
1 Dreadnought

Starting technology
Cybernetics
Enviro Compensator
Stasis Capsules
Hylar V Assault Laser

[0.0.0] 5 / 0

Trade Agreements

Mentak Coalition
- You start the game with one additional Command Counter in your Fleet Supply area.
- Before a Space Battle begins (in which you are participating), you may fire with up to two Cruisers or Destroyers (or a mix thereof). Enemy casualties are taken immediately, with no return fire allowed.
- During the Strategy Phase, you may take one Trade Good token from up to two different players. Each such target player must have at least 3 Trade Goods on his Race Sheet.

Starting Units
1 Space Dock
1 PDS
1 Carrier
4 Ground Forces
3 Cruisers

Starting technology
Hylar V Assault Laser
Enviro Compensator

Moll Primus 4 / 1

Trade Agreements

Naalu Collective
- The initiative number on your chosen Strategy Card is always "0" (replacing the normal initiative number of the Strategy Card). This means that you are always the first in the order of play.
- If attacked, a Naalu fleet may retreat before the beginning of the Space Battle step of the Tactical Action sequence (following the normal retreat rules and restrictions).
- All Naalu Fighters recieve +1 on combat rolls during Space Battles.

Starting Units
1 Space Dock
3 Fighters
1 PDS
1 Carrier
4 Ground Forces
1 Cruiser
1 Destroyer

Starting technology
Antimass Deflectors
Enviro Compensator

Maaluuk 0 / 2
Drua 3 / 1

Trade Agreements

Sardakk N'orr
- You receive +1 to all your Combat Rolls.

Starting Units
1 Space Dock
1 PDS
1 Carrier
5 Ground Forces
1 Cruiser

Starting technology
Hylar V Assault Laser
Deep Space Cannon

Quinarra 3 / 1
Tren'Lak 1 / 0

Trade Agreements

Universities of Jol-Nar
- You receive -1 on your combat rolls.
- When executing the Secondary Ability of the Technology Strategy, you may execute both its Primary Ability and the Secondary ability.
- You may spend a Command Counter from your Strategy Allocation to immediately re-roll any of your die rolls.

Starting Units
1 Space Dock
1 Fighter
2 PDS
2 Carriers
2 Ground Forces
1 Dreadnought

Starting technology
Antimass Deflectors
Enviro Compensator
Sarween Tools
Hylar V Assault Laser

Jol 1 / 2
Nar 2 / 3

Trade Agreements

Winnu (Expansion)
- You may always add the Influence value of your Home System planet to your votes, even if it is exhausted.
- Your planets that contain at least 1 Ground Force are immune to the Local Unrest Action Card.
- You do not need to spend a Command Counter to execute the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy.

Starting Units
1 Space Dock
2 Fighters
1 PDS
1 Carrier
3 Ground Forces
2 Cruisers

Starting technology
Antimass Deflectors
Enviro Compensator
Stasis Capsules

Winnu 3 / 4 (Technology Specialty: General Technology (PS: this does not count towards victory Objectives!)

Trade Agreements

Xxcha Kingdom
- When executing the Secondary Ability of the Diplomacy Strategy, you may execute the primary ability instead.
- Immediately after a Political Card has been drawn and read aloud, you may spend one Command Counter from your Strategy Allocation to cancel the card, and force another Political Card to be drawn.
- Your opponents receive -1 on all combat rolls against you during the first combat round of all Space Battles and Invasion Combat.

Starting Units
1 Space Dock
3 Fighters
1 PDS
1 Carrier
2 Ground Forces
2 Cruisers

Starting technology
Antimass Deflectors
Enviro Compensator

Archon Ren 2 / 3
Archon Tau 1 / 1

Trade Agreements

Yin Brotherhood
- Before an Invasion Combat in which you are the attacker begins, you may roll 1 die. On a 5+ your opponent loses 1 Ground Force and you gain 1 Ground Force.
- Immediately before the second round of a Space Battle, you may discard one of your participating Destroyers or Cruisers to choose one opposing ship present and immediately inflict one hit on it.
- Once per turn, as an Action, you may place your control marker on an unexhausted Planet Card you control. Until the end of the round, its Influence and Resource values are reversed.

Starting Units
1 Space Dock
3 Fighters
2 Carriers
4 Ground Forces
1 Destroyer

Starting technology
Hylar V Assault Laser
Automated Defence Turrets

Darien 2 / 4

Trade Agreements

Yssaril Tribes
- You are allowed to skip your action turn during the Action Phase. You may not skip two such actions in a row.
- You draw one additional Action Card during every Status Phase. You are never limited to a hand-size of Action Cards, regardless of the game rules and any active political cards.
- Once during every Strategy Phase, you may look at one other player's hand of Action Cards.

Starting Units
1 Space Dock
2 Fighters
1 PDS
1 Carrier
5 Ground Forces
1 Cruiser

Starting technology
Antimass Deflectors
XRD Transporter

Retillion 2 / 3