Worried about running out of cards? Here's a PDF you might use

By DagobahDave, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

I drew up these blank cards that you might use for action cards, in case you need extras or want to create new ones. They might also work for other games. They're set up as multi-layered PDFs and you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later to turn the layers on or off. Hope you find them useful.

www.davesgames.net/misc/pdf/blank-cards.pdf

Saw this on the StS. This is great. You can make custom cards or replace cards that may get lost or damaged (though I hear FFG will help with this in some cases). Lot of potential. I couldn't figure out how to add text to it. Am I missing something or is that by design?

These are great! Thanks for the contribution!

FFG is pretty consistent in replacing cards that they either misplaced or switched by accident (like you were supposed to get this card and that card, but you got two of that card - so they send you this card).

We had this issue with Descent products, and they were quick to replace/send us the cards that we needed. They also helped when a game had a warped board (the Marvel boardgame, I think).

Making your own cards, though ... that could be helpful.

Great work - this really could be helpfull sometimes. It's the first fan made material for WFRP 3. Nice!

Great resource!

Thanks for sharing.

The link to the PDF appears to be broken, could you please fix it ?
This is a great initiative !

Link is broken here as well.

While you're ending up on that page, I can recommend Dave's excellent card buildings, which are perfect fro WFRP.

javascript:void(0);/*1262636867423*/

Excuse the cat.

monkeylite said:

While you're ending up on that page, I can recommend Dave's excellent card buildings, which are perfect fro WFRP.

javascript:void(0);/*1262636867423*/

Excuse the cat.

Haha, what a cute cat!

timwil said:

Haha, what a cute cat!

To be fair on the other one, I feel obliged to post this, now, too.

javascript:void(0);/*1262718100948*/