Dr. No's Store Championship - Atlanta, GA. November, 7th

By ShippuJinrai, in UFS Fan Announcements

Hey guys. We will be running our standard store championship on Saturday, November 7th at the shop. Here is the nitty gritty:

What: Dr. No's Store Championship (AKA The Awakenz is Stupid Because Kilik is Broken Open Championship)

Where : Dr. No's Comics and Games
3428 Canton Road, Marietta, GA 30066
(770) 422-4642

When: Registration will begin at 12:30. First round will begin PROMPTLY at 2:00. I know our group is lazy and such, but please be here on time guys.

Format : Standard Block 4 Constructed. Legal sets are Shadowar, SC4, and Tekken including all current legal promos. Current banned list in effect. 50 Minute Rounds. Best 2 out of 3. Minimum 3 rounds of Swiss with cut to top 4-8 depending on turn out.

Following Promos are not legal: Kisheri, Ancient Burial Site, Perfect Memory. Nobody should have these as they are not in support but they are not legal until everyone gets a shot at them.

Prizes: $5.00 entry fee gets you a pack and money thrown towards prize support. Top 8 will draft promos from current prize support. All top 8 participants will get a copy of Kilik. Winner receives pack prizes based on attendance. Further prizes to be determined once i see the contents of the kit.

Come on down, get hype, and take your shot at becomingthe champion at the biggest UFS hub in Georgia! I will be demoing the game as well so feel free to bring new players!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Get hype and see you in the arena!

GET HYPE WITH YOUR BOOMING VOICE.
You know my software concerns. Really dont feel like getting bumped based on my last name.
And yes I know the solution. Just dont loose.

Nfxon probably loses his first three rounds.

Just putting that out there.

I wish I could hit this event up but unfortunately I have to request my time off 30 days in advance.

Booger would you be able to attend if it was a little later or earlier?
And where are you coming from?
Maybe we can work something.

I'm about 30 minuets out of Valdosta GA. my job requires that I put in for vacation time 30 days in advance for scheduling purposes so the earliest I could attend would likely be within the first couple of weeks in December.