Meet-ups for the pre-release game store events? Post here

By Emirikol, in 2009 WFRP The Emperor's Decree Event

The places and times have been announced: www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp

Let's talk about meet-ups!

I'm in Colorado. PM me or post here.

Jay H

Lakewood, CO

Nashville, Tennessee

Come on down, y'all :)

Edit: You haven't played in the Grim World of Warhammer till you've heard it GM'd with a southern accent.

if i can get more then my group to join in ill do another session : )

Forge Painting

Burlington WI.

I'm scheduling up at VALLHALLA'S GAMES in Wheatridge COLORADO. I've volunteered to run games. We got all of our friends to EMAIL BOMB the local game stores to make sure that they make this a PRIORITY. I recommend you guys all do the same. :)

Jay

NezziR said:

Come on down, y'all :)

Alrighty. Here I am! gui%C3%B1o.gif

I'm planning on attending the demo session in Kennesaw, Georgia at Hobby Town. Is anyone here the cat in charge of this session, or is anyone here planning on attending?

NezziR said:

Edit: You haven't played in the Grim World of Warhammer till you've heard it GM'd with a southern accent.

You haven't played any RPG properly until you've heard it GM'd with a Southern accent. aplauso.gif

Emirikol said:

I'm scheduling up at VALLHALLA'S GAMES in Wheatridge COLORADO. I've volunteered to run games. We got all of our friends to EMAIL BOMB the local game stores to make sure that they make this a PRIORITY. I recommend you guys all do the same. :)

Jay

Nice!

I'm in Lakewood as well...Twould be nice to have it at Colpar, but I will get my lazy butt up to Vallhalla's!

Do I call ahead to sign up or is it too late?

L-

L,

Got your message. I'm scheduled to play at Valhallas, but I'm not sure how organized they are about the whole affair. They supposedly start at 10. Let me know if you find anything else out.

Jay Hafner

Lakewood, CO

Hi Y'all.

I wanted to send you a private message but I don't see yet how to do it. I'm planning on coming to the Kennesaw Hobby Town demo. Should be there around 3 (but with 5 kids I'm never really on time anywhere LOL).

Saint&Sinner said:

Hi Y'all.

I wanted to send you a private message but I don't see yet how to do it. I'm planning on coming to the Kennesaw Hobby Town demo. Should be there around 3 (but with 5 kids I'm never really on time anywhere LOL).

I believe you can only send PMs to people that are listed as your Friend on the boards.

dvang said:

I believe you can only send PMs to people that are listed as your Friend on the boards.

Saint&Sinner said:

Hi Y'all.

Obviously we've spoken so you figured it out. I haven't used it previously either as I'm new to these boards.

Hmmm....five kids and a Mother Theresa quote in your signature...

Do you attend St. Michael's or Transfiguration? gui%C3%B1o.gif