Concerned

By Guest, in Ad Astra

Is this game worth it? I noticed that it has very few threads in the forum.

It's still a pretty new game, and the rules are pretty solid so there aren't a lot of rules questions coming up. I personally think the game is great. One thing of note, however, is there there's no direct combat engine. Being unable to shoot your opponents ships out of the sky may be a turn off for some people, I suppose.

Thanks Steve. I am in the process of creating a board game myself to try to sell the rights to. I am looking at all games to take what I like about them and figure out how to fit it into mine. Thanks a lot for the info.

The momentum of the game is pretty slow, but its still a great game even if public play time of it is quite low.

This game is fantastic. It takes a couple play throughs to fully realize all the potential this game brings to the table. Once our usual group at our shop got ahold of my copy . . . everyone was hooked.

I enjoy it, but rate it as ok. It is like a slightly better version of settlers of catan, if you like settlers, you will like this a lot. If you think settlers is ok, you will find this game ok, if you do not like settlers, you will likey hate this game.

To those who find this game plays to slowly, try popping a couple of scoring cards early, see what happens.

I really like this game, Catan drove me nuts with it's random diceroll system. In this it's more about thinking what the other players will play and trying to make sure you benefit from it as well.

Steve-O said:

It's still a pretty new game, and the rules are pretty solid so there aren't a lot of rules questions coming up. I personally think the game is great. One thing of note, however, is there there's no direct combat engine. Being unable to shoot your opponents ships out of the sky may be a turn off for some people, I suppose.

sorry dears i am new here ….

i don't know this game and rules…

please inform meee…….

i am new user in this site.

i do not this game and games rules…

please give information this game..