I will be running an evening session of this in a few weeks for my group as we take a little break from our EotE game (the regular GM is out of town that week).
Rather than spend the whole evening building characters, I was planning on bringing pregens...which means I need to make them.
What do you consider a good team structure for Lost Knowledge?
Currently, I am thinking:
- Gand Findsman (Seeker: Pathfinder)
- Human Martial Artist (Warrior: Aggressor)
- Cerean Engineer (Sentinel: Artisan)
- Togruta Protector (Guardian: Soresu Defender)
- Human Healer (Consular: Healer)
- Zabrak Visionary (Mystic: Seer)
And letting the group pick from that.
Also, although the adventure is designed for base characters, I wonder if buffing the adversaries and starting at knight level would give the players a better taste of the powers available - none have played with the Force so far.