What happened to IAM's Fantasy Card Editor?

By Hvidponi, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

I just can't seem to find this wonderful program... All the links are dead, the file is missing from BGG, and so on... What happened?

And can anyone upload it again? Send me a copy?

Please help me, the program was so fantastic...

I don't know why but it is not possible to find it anymore.

I still have my copy, it is possible for me to send it to you ...

That would be lovely...

Could you send it to

[email protected]

Thank alot

rgalvan said:

I don't know why but it is not possible to find it anymore.

I still have my copy, it is possible for me to send it to you ...

Hi,

I would be very glad if you coud send it to my email-address too:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance!

I am getting a bit impatience, and I was wondering if anyne out there could mail me the Card Editor as quick as possible, I would be very greatful, as I need it to make some adjustment to be used soon...

My mail addresse is 2 posts up,

Thanks alot

I've tried on two different occasions to send it to you. gmail wont let me send anything with an executable in it and comcast just bounced back. Sorry!

Hmm... Thanks for trying thou...

Can't you upload it? What is the file size?

Please check your e-mail. Let me know if you have problems. The file should be available for 7 days.

I'm a fool...

My email is

[email protected]

Sorry for all the people I've bugged with all this, when it turns out I don't even know my own email...

Could you re-send that mail?

Sorry guys

Hey I wonder if that means the official editor may be slated for release in the near future since Iam's is missing? Could it be linked to that ?

Hvidponi said:

I'm a fool...

My email is

[email protected]

Sorry for all the people I've bugged with all this, when it turns out I don't even know my own email...

Sorry guys

I am there with you.. got my own address wrong as well. My e-mail is

[email protected]

I also apologize for not typing my e-mail correctly.. could you please re-send it to this address too?

Thank you very much and sorry again for my mistake!

jonagold said:

Hvidponi said:

I'm a fool...

My email is

[email protected]

Sorry guys

I am there with you.. got my own address wrong as well. My e-mail is

[email protected]

I also apologize for not typing my e-mail correctly.. could you please re-send it to this address too?

Thank you very much and sorry again for my mistake!

I got an error for both the e-mails, but the problem is solved now, thanks to jonagold !

Got it, thanks for the help guy

Anyone has a still working link?

Im still a big fan of the 1. edition of descent but i got a new computer and no way to get the card editor back. Every single downloadlink doesn't work. If someomes out there, who still has this programm, could you upload it or send it to me, please?

...a big fan too, and searching the card creator from iam's. Please help me too :rolleyes:

Many, many thanks!!!