Not enough Awesome!

By Warklaw, in Fantasy Flight Games Gen Con Experience

Another year of trying, another year of not being able to get into a single FFG event. This years list included:

Descent: Journeys in the Dark, Manor of Ravens Campaign

Descent: Cooperative Adventure

Dark Heresy: Dark Pursuits

X-Wing Team Huge Ships

You guys have too much awesome and not enough events to contain it all, I suppose its a good problem to have. This year I even had my wish list ready to go and my finger poised at 11 CST sharp.. but alas... nothing.

We'll see you out there non-the-less!

Edited by Warklaw

I agree!!

My fiancee and I tried to get into Force & Destiny, Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, and Dark Heresy and weren't able to get into any of them; even though we submitted our wishlist right at noon.

Any word on whether or not additional games will be posted?

I agree!!

My fiancee and I tried to get into Force & Destiny, Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, and Dark Heresy and weren't able to get into any of them; even though we submitted our wishlist right at noon.

Same deal here. My wife and I may purchase the beginner's game for Age of Rebellion and run through it at gencon in our freetime. I'm not sure how many players it supports I'll keep you informed.

Yeah, I think I will now need to haul my Descent game out there and pull up some nice space at pub or hotel couch for a nice long run of through.

I agree!!

This is one reason I stopped going to GenCon. Last few years have been nuts. She's a bloated baby. I can't wait to see the new announcements, though.

Get in touch with me if you wanna play Descent! I'm lugging my stuff down Thursday night.

I agree!!

This is one reason I stopped going to GenCon. Last few years have been nuts. She's a bloated baby. I can't wait to see the new announcements, though.

Me too. Even though Origins isn't "officially" supported by FFG a lot of the same people who run fantasy flight games at GenCon run them at Origins too. They don't usually have the new hotness, but I can at least get in events of last years games. At GenCon I either get in almost everything or entirely shut out due to how their event system works.