So what are you cooking up?

By Unorthodox_Style, in UFS General Discussion

For those who do not know me am magnus, i mostly likely know for my Yoshimitsu deck with standing roundhouse kick and My team mate OC his known for his tira deck with reverse water fall. We have been talking about what symbols we think people are going to run to and start playing, We decided to put up this post asking: What symbol on what character do you plan of playing now or are you going to try to just up grade decks like Donovan, Felica (Hey John herr i hear you have been comming so many murder crimes with this chracter hope your having fun oh yeah curse you and everyone that was part of that whole joke. may chubs touch you guys in ways you would not like...lol), or chun Li since those are the most played chracter. I told that i think one symbol i believe would get alot more play now but he disagree, I want to see you people replys are before i mention the symbols.

WAT UP MAGNUS!!!!!!!!!!!???????!?!?!?!?!??????!!!!!!!!?????!?

Unorthodox_Style said:

(Hey John herr i hear you have been comming so many murder crimes with this chracter hope your having fun oh yeah curse you and everyone that was part of that whole joke. may chubs touch you guys in ways you would not like...lol)

Chubbs found out that Jon tries to stay away from him. With that information in hand, I'd be pretty scared...

Anyways, I'm currently working with the Good symbol and Mignon. Not sure about it's control capabilities, but she generates momentum very quickly, and with White Magic out, she can generate lots of momentum and hit a Spike into a Spinning Beat very quickly. It nom-nom-noms.

what popping i still hate ur akuma deck i hope u know...lol but r u talking about the morgan with the response to copy enhance or form bcuz she is the one of the best chracter to play right now?

Haha, that Akuma is long gone. No worries there, bro!

I'm talking about Mignon, the chick from KOF who generates 1 momentum at the start of your opponent's combat phase. It's static so it can't be negated, but it can be prevented. Doesn't matter tho, you immediately net 1 momentum at the start of the game and two momentum if you go first (your opponent can't prevent it on their turn 1). Tack on White Magics and you got 2-4 momentum in just two turns; Enough for Spike and Spinning Beat.

Morrigan is the goods tho. 6/30 is tasty and that ability can copy SOOOOO much delicious stuff.

nom-nom-nom :)

there are a couple of cards dat shot down momentum in this set and i was just looking at some other cards dat constantly shots it down. its a ibuki foundation its really incredible. its enhance is when ever a player would gain more momentum that player discards it instead.

Slim and Athletic, right? I've been wondering why that hasn't seen much play... In any event, I *was* working on fire Hilde until "testing" against a janky casual Kazuki deck didn't exactly go too well -.-' Now... well, looking at earth promo Yi Shan, or chaos Kyoshiro, or who-knows-what off death. Somehwat depends on how my trading goes and how quickly stuff comes in :P

Mmm. Death Donovan.

Fire Astrid, Wind Temujin, Evil Nightmare... all tasty stuff. Maybe a few other things, we'll see.

Me i,m trying out a chaos Zhou Daiyu, a Fire/good Hilde, and a fire Astaroth and tell OC to get the haterade and start drinking cause I have two Twilight Embraces.

lol r u going to the patch tournament if so he going to want them from you

Can't cause I couldn't get the days off and not interested in giving them up.

Death/Earth Hugo: It's a bit slow, but it's pretty much an absolute tank.

Female LIFE pseudo control: This is turning into more of proof of possibility than an actual tournament deck. Haven't decided on a female character yet, but turn 2 Wrath of Heaven combo with Forethought and Anti K backing it (Ibuki says sup?) can get pretty retarded.

Behemoth 4.0

deathcritis1 said:

Me i,m trying out a chaos Zhou Daiyu, a Fire/good Hilde, and a fire Astaroth and tell OC to get the haterade and start drinking cause I have two Twilight Embraces.

That hurts man llorando.gif

Once I get some Stormhammers and the proper rares, Death/Earth Ragnar is going to LOVE FOR YOU LIKE BIG TRUCK

FIre Akuma.

Part of me REALLY wants to build life promo Rera, but that gigantic life total she has is stopping me.

Promo Dhalsim may be comming back for me, gotta think long and hard about that one...

Set Jedah actually looks better and better every time I see him too.

Osei knows my Sagat made his Tira cry. (Oh and to pour salt in that wound, I pulled Zhao Daiyu AND Twilight Embrace in my 3 packs for the pre-release)

I'm gonna rock Earth Siggy. 10 and 11 damage throws turn 2? Yes, please.

Brownies... they are delicious.

I am working on a Water deck for ::Alex:: with his support and some of the Lu Chen cards, I think I can make it work. That and a kick themed deck off of Good with Kim Kaphwan .

Air Temujin is actually more fun than the standard Air deck.

He generates his own two momentum and can makes his Spikes deal 14dmg alone with his ability and Lord of the Makai.

<3

Poke Attax Mitsurugi got a lot better with the new sets.

Yeah, Temujin is hawt, im running air promo temujin currently, it's pretty crazy.

I was just looking at poke mitsurugi the other day thinking how much of a buff he got, good stuff.

Zi Mei's Wheel Kick or whatever that poke attack that Stuns 3 is his new MVP. Prepare for glory!!

*calls Chubbs to rebuild that Mitsurugi*

I like a stew containing vegetables, white or brown rice or pasta, and either filet of various kinds of fish or cubed red turkey meat on my skilletdirector.com stove. I try to time things so each ingredient is cooked the right amount. Usually, I start by sauteeing a lot of onions and garlic, and sometimes mushrooms. Then I set them aside and add them to the stew at the end. I vary the vegetables according to what's in season at the open-air market where I shop. Leeks and swiss chard add a lot of flavors, and eggplant adds texture, too. I sometimes add spices or herbs, but the vegetables themselves have a lot of flavors, and I don't want to overpower them. Sometimes I add tomato paste.

I like a stew containing vegetables, white or brown rice or pasta, and either filet of various kinds of fish or cubed red turkey meat stove. I try to time things so each ingredient is cooked the right amount. Usually, I start by sauteeing a lot of onions and garlic, and sometimes mushrooms. Then I set them aside and add them to the stew at the end. I vary the vegetables according to what's in season at the open-air market where I shop. Leeks and swiss chard add a lot of flavors, and eggplant adds texture, too. I sometimes add spices or herbs, but the vegetables themselves have a lot of flavors, and I don't want to overpower them. Sometimes I add tomato paste.