French Battlelore for sale near Montreal?

By alphacentaurus, in Battlelore

Hi, is there someone near Montreal willing to sell is French Edition Battlelore?

Thanks

I wish you luck. Have you considered eBay?

blumax1981 said:

I wish you luck. Have you considered eBay?

This was my next step. I prefer to use Ebay in last resort.

bah. I do have all my repurposed french rulebook, cards etc here in the netherlands, but well...it isnt close to Montreal :)

skolo said:

bah. I do have all my repurposed french rulebook, cards etc here in the netherlands, but well...it isnt close to Montreal :)

you have an incomplete game? you just have the cards and rulebooks?

i got cards and charts for sale only, from core set + goblin maruders, skirmish and first dwarves

skolo said:

i got cards and charts for sale only, from core set + goblin maruders, skirmish and first dwarves

ok thanks I'll note this

I found my game. Thanks! now I have 2 basic sets ;)

Hi i have just seen that you have french cards and rule book from the core sets !! do you still want to sell them ? cause i just bought a collection from a guy and he had most part in english and it's not a probleme with me but my game partners does not talk english so ..... i can not play alone lol

so if you want to sell them let me know

thanks in advance

Daniel

Hi i have just seen that you have french cards and rule book from the core sets !! do you still want to sell them ? cause i just bought a collection from a guy and he had most part in english and it's not a probleme with me but my game partners does not talk english so ..... i can not play alone lol

so if you want to sell them let me know

thanks in advance

Daniel

PM me ..............

Same here! Looking for French extensions.

With a friend, we now have the whole game, a mix of English and French. I want to get the whole thing in French. Email me if you or a friend has the following for sale (in French!):

Bearded Braves (Barbiers Barbus)

Scottish Wars (Les Guerres d’Écosse)

Dragons

Creatures

Giant Hill

Heroes

Merci!

Long live BL!

happy.gif