If you liked this forum, Go to BoardGameGeek.com, It's almost the same

By Roller of blanks, in X-Wing

I honestly like it better than reddit or discord because it's easier to find older posts, rather than just a timeline where the old ones get buried.

It has a forum for every product, so there's essentially a forum dedicated to discussing each individual ship/expansion. The main forum is under the X-wing 2.0 core set.

Signup is super easy, and if you want a forum experience like this one, I say go there

22 minutes ago, Roller of blanks said:

I honestly like it better than reddit or discord because it's easier to find older posts, rather than just a timeline where the old ones get buried.

It has a forum for every product, so there's essentially a forum dedicated to discussing each individual ship/expansion. The main forum is under the X-wing 2.0 core set.

Signup is super easy, and if you want a forum experience like this one, I say go there

Fully agree.

14 hours ago, Roller of blanks said:

I only see a 7 day old post then your talking months old posts...

Have we just not started posting yet?

18 minutes ago, JBFancourt said:

I only see a 7 day old post then your talking months old posts...

Have we just not started posting yet?

You are probably looking at X-Wing First Edition.

The X-Wing 2nd Edition Forum is here: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/252328/star-wars-x-wing-second-edition/forums/0 .

That said, you are correct, there is relatively little posting/discussion about X-Wing on BGG compared to here. But there is no reason there can’t be more there. BGG is extremely active with lively discussions about many games going on at any time. I believe it’s the best place to go for news, strategy and community for many games. It’s just that X-Wing 2.0 specifically has never really caught on there.

As you can tell I’m on the BGG train because I play a lot of different games and find the site very useful/fun. But I do believe it has everything we need and more for fostering and online community and discussions:, categorized, likes, private messaging, buddy system, subscriptions, image and video sharing and embedding, file sharing, etc.

BTW, on BGG avatars are bought with ‘geek gold’ (earned through community contributions, tips, site support etc).

I’m happy to support anybody who is moving over who doesn’t already have an avatar or the gold by sending them enough for an avatar. Just pop a hello in this thread and I’ll tip it to you: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2564345/ffg-forums-be-shut-down-12021 (or send me a private message over there if you prefer).

Bumping this thread so as many people as possible know