[Portland, OR] 2019 Prime Championship at Red Castle Games 2/8

By Red Castle Games, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

03Jjtlb.png

Red Castle Games is proud to host Oregon's only Armada 2019 Prime Championship! To ensure you have the best gaming experience possible, we are dedicating our entire play space to this event for the day.

Here's everything you need to know:

RED CASTLE 2019 PRIME CHAMPIONSHIP

• Where? Red Castle Games
  • What Day? Saturday, February 8th
  • What Time? Check-in starts promptly at 10 AM.
  • How Much? The entry fee is $35.
  • How Many Players? Space is limited to 26 participants.

PREREGISTRATION
You can preregister at the store or use this link to pay online: Armada 2019 Prime Championship Online Registration

LUNCH
Pizza and beverages will be provided for lunch to all participants, and we will have an Armada-themed cake for dessert.

WHAT TO BRING
Please bring any 3x3 or 3x6 space-themed playmats you own. Please also bring 2 copies of your fleet list .

TOURNAMENT FORMAT
400-point fleets. We will play 3 rounds of Swiss.

PRIZES
Prizes are guaranteed for every player. In addition, we are raffling off $200 in store credit throughout the day! Plus we will have a special "Anakin" prize for last place.

If you have any questions, please contact Matt at [email protected]. See you there!

Much excite!

Cannot wait!

On 1/6/2020 at 3:28 PM, TigerKommandant said:

Cannot wait!

Same here, it's gonna be fun!

I'm going to split up the $200 in store credit into x2 $50 and x4 $25 gift certificates so there will be more chances to win. I'll be raffling them off between rounds throughout the day. Right now I've gotta figure out this year's Armada cake design 😄

This event is now sold out! Gonna be a good time, admirals!