Rogue Trader: GM Looking For One Player

By SpiritofTheWolfx, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

So I thought this would be a good place to put this down since there must be some people looking for some sort of Table Top game. Anyways I am GM'ing a game of Rogue Trader and looking to add to our crew of three actual players.

A few things you will need to know. This started out as what was supposed to be a small game with two friends, and neither of those friends wanted to play the actual Rogue Trader, so I had to end up GM-PC'ing the Rogue Trader herself. Given the amount of time and effort I have put into it so far I decided to make it into a actual game.

So the game starts at 11:30 PM -12:00 AM Sunday night/Monday morning every week in the Mountain Timezone of Canada and goes for four to five hours.

Currently the Captains personal retinue consists of a Explorator, Kroot and Dark Eldar.

You can contact me on Discord. We will be playing on Roll20 and using only Discord. You will need to have a mic. My Discord is Jacob.T.1234#4837

I am willing to help whoever I choose make their Explorer and get a handle on the rules.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!