New Hampshire / Northern Mass players

By Despoiler22, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Hello everyone the Armada players from the Game Castle in Londonderry NH welcome you.

The Game Castle has its Armada night set for Tuesday nights from 5 till close. Right now we have only four players but we have 4 more who are waiting for wave one to release before they join and 2 more that are waiting for wave 2. We would love for other armada players in the area to come to the store and have fun we are a very relaxed group. The Friday Wave one Releases we will be having a special Armada night where we are looking to have a mega battle it's free to play dater all we are just in it to have fun.

If you can't make it Tuesday's most of use are still there Friday's and Saturdays but Friday night some people play x-wing. So we hope to see some new faces At the Game castle soon :)

I'm definitely interested, but I think I'll only be able to show up on rare occasions (new father an all). That, and being 45 minutes away. But please keep updates flowing on the when and where!

Np my friend show up when you can like I said we meet on Tuesdays normally best days for a game would be Tuesday's Friday's and Saturdays sometimes. Most of us play different games that day

This definitely seems doable on occasion for me. I have Tuesdays off and its not too far of a drive.